New materials in faction vault

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New materials in faction vault

Post Count

New materials in faction vault

Just noticed a lot of new material items in our faction vault. Don't see any announcements/explanation/information posted by gree on the forum. I guess as per "working as intended" we are supposed to figure it out.

Banned
    Post Count
    It's a new hq. But you have to get hq to lvl 10 before you can see it. Good luck

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Isn't it just mind blowing, that a company adds features to their game and don't give users any kind of info? Typical Gree.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    Isn't it just mind blowing, that a company adds features to their game and don't give users any kind of info? Typical Gree.
    Collect them all!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This crap game is only for the people who spend real cash now good old gree retards

What REALLY amazes me is how they roll out all these new features but can't fix any of the old issues!?! Don't keep piling crap on top of crap. Take the time to fine tune the game and THEN add new features (and keep more players).

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If they gave us info......well lets face it.... there is a 90% chance either the info was wrong or it doesnt work right. By not saying anything they are in fact covering their butts.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by carl9764 View Post
    This crap game is only for the people who spend real cash now good old gree retards
    Really? This game is not for people who spend a little real cash. This game is for people who spend the tones of real money!!!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well if the game worked like normal games do then yes I would be more happy to part with my cash. As the game has a good foundation. But while it's the way it is... I will not even see lvl 2 on HQ. My thinking is... Sod the new HQ, GREE have not told us about it. Nor have they fixed half the glitches. So this HQ is floored in my factions eyes

Some information would be helpful or do u expect us to do what we usually do? Guess and then hope that we can read your minds on how things actually work?