Tapjoy Services - Free Gold

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tapjoy Services - Free Gold

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Tapjoy Services - Free Gold

Having completed several surveys recently and watched various Tapjoy videos, I contacted Tapjoy and asked why the gold I had earned has not been credited to the account. Tapjoy have advised that there is an in application error that is stopping any free gold earned actually being credited.

They have contacted Gree and asked them to investigate, but looks like there is a block on all gold, apart from that purchased directly.

Anyone else having same problem.

Post Count
    Gree stop free gold from tapjoy long time ago.. (Another things broken) they wanted you to buy it..

Banned
    Post Count
    Still works on android

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    Still works on android
    Nope just tried it again I'm on andriod and never got anything. Been like that for ages. It's good to see GREE keeping up its reputation with its 3rd party companies. Tapjoy, ios and andriod love GREE keeps there support busy I hear.

Banned
    Post Count
    Who needs gold when you play for free right It was nice saving up gold videos but Gree killed that.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yep android videos still work. Get about 40 gold per day when I have time or remember to watch them

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Elite View Post
    Having completed several surveys recently and watched various Tapjoy videos, I contacted Tapjoy and asked why the gold I had earned has not been credited to the account. Tapjoy have advised that there is an in application error that is stopping any free gold earned actually being credited.

They have contacted Gree and asked them to investigate, but looks like there is a block on all gold, apart from that purchased directly.

Anyone else having same problem.
    i have recently had same reply from Tapjoy about error on grees end !! It has been since last mw update last month on ios!!
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    Still works on android
    Tapjoy hasn't worked on Android for quite a while. Watching videos for gold is not Tapjoy, that is some other company whose name escapes me right now. Tapjoy is the free gold you're supposed to get using the "offers" button. I installed the Tapjoy app a while back and anything that I completed on that platform (usually videos for 1 gold) are shown as not completed. Obviously Gree(d CF) is doing something wrong in how they report that an offer is completed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by elangomatt View Post
    Tapjoy hasn't worked on Android for quite a while. Watching videos for gold is not Tapjoy, that is some other company whose name escapes me right now. Tapjoy is the free gold you're supposed to get using the "offers" button. I installed the Tapjoy app a while back and anything that I completed on that platform (usually videos for 1 gold) are shown as not completed. Obviously Gree(d CF) is doing something wrong in how they report that an offer is completed.

It still works for me on Android (Bluestacks) even during gold "sales". Every other day I can get about 30-36 gold watching videos. Not sure why it works for some but not others. iOS has been dead since the exploit Gree doesn't know how to address so they shut it off. I guess that is one way of addressing the issue. Might be related to ads available for your region of the world <shrug>. Northeast USA here. But free gold is still alive as of now ... for some.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra Hotel View Post
    It still works for me on Android (Bluestacks) even during gold "sales". Every other day I can get about 30-36 gold watching videos. Not sure why it works for some but not others. iOS has been dead since the exploit Gree doesn't know how to address so they shut it off. I guess that is one way of addressing the issue. Might be related to ads available for your region of the world <shrug>. Northeast USA here. But free gold is still alive as of now ... for some.
    WATCHING. VIDEOS. FOR. GOLD. IS. NOT. TAPJOY.

They're talking about the offers behind the offer button, not the gold for watching vids one

Banned
    Post Count
    It's another false advertising scheme by Gree. We get the icon to click for free gold but nothing happens, typical Gree, always messing with us.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra Hotel View Post
    LOL, reading is hard I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post

They're talking about the offers behind the offer button, not the gold for watching vids one
    Thanks for putting it in all caps. Maybe that will help the illiterates with their reading skills. Not really sure how I could have been much clear. I guess I just had too many words.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post

Yes, behind the OFFER button doesn't work on Android. I went thru the 'missing gold' link to complain to Tapjoy, and their response was 'gold isn't rewarded for that offer'. My response was 'then why does it say earn x amt of gold?' Needless to say, I never heard back. Jerks.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm having a problem getting the free gold. I submitted tickets to gree; gree told me to tell tap joy. I provided the screen shots and confirmation messages as requested. Two weeks and no resolution.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandrew13 View Post
    I'm having a problem getting the free gold. I submitted tickets to gree; gree told me to tell tap joy. I provided the screen shots and confirmation messages as requested. Two weeks and no resolution.
    Hahahaha, two weeks? Don't get your hopes up about getting anything fixed within 2 years!