PvP Mega Attack and Mega Rob

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: PvP Mega Attack and Mega Rob

Post Count

PvP Mega Attack and Mega Rob

aren't we bored of hitting 20x each time, over and again and yet over and again? i have lost my interest totally in pvp fights and robs.. it is just so boring. u select a rival, click attack, a shutter closes and then opens and tadaaa u won/lost!

i have hundred stamina and i have to look at that boring shutter close, open, close, open 100 times. and talk about 100 clicks... simply boring.

this has been requested many times, can we have a mega attack of some kind to just lash out 20 beatups in one click?

also, just hit the megarob button in anyone's hood and rob all buildings .. wud be pretty awesome lol

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We don't even get double loot drops ever... the cash we get get is always the same. Only ever use stamina for boss trigger.. boring as u say
    Last edited by DjSyla; 04-05-2016 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Typo
    :: DjSyla :: DjBrewski :: Blue Undertaker :: Dj ANGERFiST :: DjAssAssiNSy ::

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    O
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    aren't we bored of hitting 20x each time, over and again and yet over and again? i have lost my interest totally in pvp fights and robs.. it is just so boring. u select a rival, click attack, a shutter closes and then opens and tadaaa u won/lost!

i have hundred stamina and i have to look at that boring shutter close, open, close, open 100 times. and talk about 100 clicks... simply boring.

this has been requested many times, can we have a mega attack of some kind to just lash out 20 beatups in one click?

also, just hit the megarob button in anyone's hood and rob all buildings .. wud be pretty awesome lol
    A megarob button to loot all the best buildings in one click (up to your stamina limit) would be cool, or would have been if there was any point to robbing these days.

Rather than a mega attack as Zora suggests I'd rather have the option for a war-style PA using 4 stamina for a x1.5 attack, or maybe 8 stamina for a x2 attack, 16 stamina for x3 attack etc. just to keep some of the big spenders on their toes, lol.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    O
    A megarob button to loot all the best buildings in one click (up to your stamina limit) would be cool, or would have been if there was any point to robbing these days.

Rather than a mega attack as Zora suggests I'd rather have the option for a war-style PA using 4 stamina for a x1.5 attack, or maybe 8 stamina for a x2 attack, 16 stamina for x3 attack etc. just to keep some of the big spenders on their toes, lol.
    I like this idea.

Post Count
    the thing is, bricks are a bit hard to come by.. i just with to consume my 100 stamina but dont wish to clicl 100 times every two hours. after a while, it gets time consuming and really boring. call me lazy or w/e i just dont wish to stay hooked to crimecity all the time. the game is becoming so repititive, boring and time consuming that it just doesn't hold my interest anymore..

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    I want a mega conflict resolution button so that I can talk out my differences with rivals.
    ZFG like a unicorns privates are where dreams are born.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    After you finish the syndicate base there is no reason to attack people anymore, they should add the other powers as a possible drop for fight wins.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Fix the rival list before making new stuff that we can spend gold on please.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    O

Good idea- like if some idiot whose 20 billion stronger than u hits you and in a drunken rage you strike back with "attack" instead of checking him out first, and get your clock cleaned again and again and again this feature might make the idiot think twice.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    Good idea- like if some idiot whose 20 billion stronger than u hits you and in a drunken rage you strike back with "attack" instead of checking him out first, and get your clock cleaned again and again and again this feature might make the idiot think twice.
    In that situation, YOU are the idiot, not him.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaggard View Post
    In that situation, YOU are the idiot, not him.
    I think all of us are idiots. unity!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    I think all of us are idiots. unity!
    I saw this quote with the big "Silent Assassins" logo right underneath... then I read the context and was slightly disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.