Are servers down? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are servers down?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Wow a whole 3 minutes left in FL to spare.....
    Lmao. . . My sentiments exactly. Why are we wasting our time on this game?!? Do they WANT players to quit. Smdh.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lurker View Post
    Lmao. . . My sentiments exactly. Why are we wasting our time on this game?!? Do they WANT players to quit. Smdh.
    No. They want that people will donate real money for nothing.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    How many times are there issues with the game in the last hour. You can always trust GREE to fook up an event. Cannot even get good odds on them having a successful one lol. Wonder what's the odds would be

Post Count
    No problems on my Blackberry.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    FL finished and no problems

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So it's come to light. That in recent events some ppl had an unfair advantage and GREE was quick to remove items/cash etc etc. This is a total cock up once again by GREE and ppl had an unfair advantage. So are we going to get anything for the ppl that lost out...

Development Team
    Post Count
    Greetings,

As you know, we experienced some issues with our servers in the last few hours of Frontline. Though the issue appeared resolved for most in the last 30 minutes, many people will have earned prizes lower (or higher in some cases) than they should have. To correct this, we are compensating players with upgraded prizes. This will apply to all players who finish at ranks 2 and below in both Faction- and Individual-based leaderboards. For the Individual leaderboards, if paid out a higher ranked prize, your lower ranked prize traded out for the higher prize. All prizes will be kept from the Faction-based leaderboards. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Greetings,

As you know, we experienced some issues with our servers in the last few hours of Frontline. Though the issue appeared resolved for most in the last 30 minutes, many people will have earned prizes lower (or higher in some cases) than they should have. To correct this, we are compensating players with upgraded prizes. This will apply to all players who finish at ranks 2 and below in both Faction- and Individual-based leaderboards. For the Individual leaderboards, if paid out a higher ranked prize, your lower ranked prize traded out for the higher prize. All prizes will be kept from the Faction-based leaderboards. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Thanks for addressing the issue so quick. much welcomed

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    same bull as usual servers always down thus my gree forum.name just cos its a fact... cannot connect to server on gree games.

time to call out the ice cream van so the kids can try fix the bugs while gree rob them again. im fed up being robbed by the gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    FYI i'm still locked out on Android.it started 30min before FL ended. Been seating full without being able to deploy for final battle.
    Never been able to go back in the game since then.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So when are we getting the upgraded prizes? So my faction finished at 320, I will get the top300 prize right ?

Development Team
    Post Count
    The upgraded prizes have been paid out for Frontline. We apologize for the issues and are working to ensure this does not happen in the future.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks Hightower. But sadly we know issues will continue because Gree rarely fixes, and Gree doesn't quality check. But we do appreciate the communication.