LTQ Haste Goals

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: LTQ Haste Goals

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count

LTQ Haste Goals

Hello Kingdom Agers!

We would like to thank you for the feedback we've received concerning the LTQ haste goals. We will be making changes to the time requirements for the haste goals starting with the LTQ event this weekend: March of the Nephilim.

We will be removing all Haste:Beginner goals.

Haste goals will start with Haste:Normal and the most aggressive haste goals require completion within 12 hours.

Everything else will remain the same including the haste wrapper goal which requires completing beginner, normal, and heroic goal chains within 36 hours.

Thanks for your participation!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Whiles it's good you are listening - we thank you for that !!!! The beginner goals are also good for newer players to complete and get boosts - maybe a better solution would be to have the timer start when a player kills the first mob on any of the different levels - beginner / normal. Or make the beginner timer longer - just thoughts ��

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    Hello Kingdom Agers!

We would like to thank you for the feedback we've received concerning the LTQ haste goals. We will be making changes to the time requirements for the haste goals starting with the LTQ event this weekend: March of the Nephilim.

We will be removing all Haste:Beginner goals.

Haste goals will start with Haste:Normal and the most aggressive haste goals require completion within 12 hours.

Everything else will remain the same including the haste wrapper goal which requires completing beginner, normal, and heroic goal chains within 36 hours.

Thanks for your participation!
    So along with the Haste goals for beginners, we also lose the 5 haste rewards. Will these rewards be replaced in order spots? In the Fire and Shadow ILTQ we had boosts do:
    beginner levels 3, 5, 7, 9 and 10. (Only the one for level 10 has been in the last 2 ILTQs)
    Normal levels 9, 11, 13 and 15. (Only the one for level 15 has been in the last 2 ILTQs)
    Heroic levels 10, 13, 15, 17, 19 and 20. (Only the ones for level 10 and 20 have been in the last 2 ILTQs)

Maybe these can be brought back?
    Purple Squirrel

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    In the Fire and Shadow ILTQ we had boosts do:
    beginner levels 3, 5, 7, 9 and 10. (Only the one for level 10 has been in the last 2 ILTQs)
    Normal levels 9, 11, 13 and 15. (Only the one for level 15 has been in the last 2 ILTQs)
    Heroic levels 10, 13, 15, 17, 19 and 20. (Only the ones for level 10 and 20 have been in the last 2 ILTQs)

Maybe these can be brought back?
    This reward structure will be present in March of the Nephilim starting this Friday though future events may have a different reward structure.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is stupid. You're totally cutting out new players, WHICH IS WHAT KA NEEDS! So we complained and your solution is to simply take it away? That's like a kid wanting candy before dinner so you take away all the candies for the rest of his life. smh

How about you simply push back the beginner haste 2-3 hours for the 1/5 portion. That'll at least keep most people happy and there isn't much programming change on your end.

Post Count
    Keep begginer,just make the haste quest 12 hour to complete and not just few hours
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm not exactly happy with less achievable Haste goals either (based in America), but you all complained about the unfairness of them all. GREE chose the easy way out to get it to work...do you really trust that it is that easy to do programming to not start a Haste goal until the first hit on one?? They can't get data pushes correct but yet you want them to quickly implement a programming push? To implement that type of change will take months. Therefore the much easier route for them is to just lessen the difficulty by reducing the number of goals.

Let see what the USA has to say about the next changes. I suspect it MAY make it harder for them and there will yet be something more for someone else to complain about.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Although UK Western Europe has it the worst , the situation still is : you need one or more of three things to get the early haste bonuses
    1) live in USA or Far East ( Australia too )
    2) fast regen
    3) refills or gems
    I get the first few - with one refill since one of the haste goals is timed at 8 hours and one at 12 hours :

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by belgario View Post
    GREE chose the easy way out to get it to work...
    They didn't "get it to work." They simply deleted the quest altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by belgario View Post
    do you really trust that it is that easy to do programming to not start a Haste goal until the first hit on one?? They can't get data pushes correct but yet you want them to quickly implement a programming push?
    This is what we paid them to do! I'm not a chef, but if I pay $50 for a steak, it better come out just the way I want it. I'm not gonna sit there and contemplate how hard it is to be a chef or what how long it took them to learn so I can eat an overcooked $50 steak.

Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    I get the first few - with one refill since one of the haste goals is timed at 8 hours and one at 12 hours :
    You don't need much to get the 1/5 (beginner) and 1/4 (normal). Once you get those, you're home free since the next goal is pushed back. It's the 1/5 that's bugging most people not in the U.S. All I'm asking is Gree push this back a few hours. Change the 4 to a 6 or a 7. That can't be hard to do....

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This new structure was very short lived.
    The last several ILTQs had several haste goals before the 12 hour mark and the overall haste goal is back to 24 hours again.
    Unfortunately, the beginner haste goals have not been reinstated when the haste structure reverted back to the old structure.

Coupled with the weak units along the way, for many, it only makes sense now to do the ILTQ if you are going to be able to get the haste bonuses.
    But you have to be in the right time zone to even realize that there are haste goals since the first goal starts and finishes while half the world is sleeping.