Natty brew box event

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Natty brew box event

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Natty brew box event

You guys have made this box event and the one that just finished the other day BEYOND IMPOSSIBLE NOW

THESE NATTY BREW BOTTLES ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO GET.. EVEN WITH GEM USE.. I realize there's a "chance" of getting the Natty Brew bottles.. But when your opening at 100% gem use.. And to not get a NATTY BREW BOTTLE after 42 boxes opened.. This is beyond ridiculous!

STOP BEING SO DAMN GREEDY GREE! You're killing the game.. Anything that's successful... Your purposely ruin it!

I don't get the logic there... Your also giving boosts that don't even help.. Like 3% lock box open rate and +3% chance of double loot from lock box ? Wth are those two boosts? They serve absolutely no purpose and from what I've seen... DONT EVEN WORK!

Plus this whole Guild Citidel is useless! And a waste of time... The boosts are horrible for it!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    LOL, Amelio! I thought you were going to mention that to finish the Natty Brew event in the quest menu, that we needed 3 antiquary prizes that don't exist (beyond antiquary there are 3 prizes that we can't get...the Natty Sky Reaver, Natty Shawman and Natty Militia).

So it is impossible to finish that quest as well.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by belgario View Post
    LOL, Amelio! I thought you were going to mention that to finish the Natty Brew event in the quest menu, that we needed 3 antiquary prizes that don't exist (beyond antiquary there are 3 prizes that we can't get...the Natty Sky Reaver, Natty Shawman and Natty Militia).

So it is impossible to finish that quest as well.

Nope, you can get them! I just got a Natty Shawman 123.3m attack / 93m defense with a +2% Magic Attack boost.

This isn't the first time their have been units that are not in the Antiquary, but you could get anyway. We just need them this time for the wrapper.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks, Purple!