Gree is stealing the money from our vault and taking back valor without compensation - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gree is stealing the money from our vault and taking back valor without compensation

Banned
    Post Count
    It's quite hilarious how Gree can so quickly fix a problem they created that helped players, but never fixes problems that negative affect our gameplay.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rutty View Post
    I dropped a little bit from the first script and then gained it all back (and more) with the second. I've been doing a LOT of recycling recently though, so perhaps that is why.

No idea if the figures I've lost/gained are accurate, but I've benefited big time from this FUBAR with no effort on my part
    That is a problem isn't it. We don't know how this mess is actually going to eventually wind up since information is very inconsistent.

Personally, since this was a gree screw up and they stated that those that exploited it were not going to be penalized and it appears to be common knowledge then the witch hunt should stop now.

Given the track record for f-ups I don't have much confidence that they can actually solve this mess in a fair manner. It would have made sense to just let attrition take it's course and that would have allowed players to stabilize this catastrophe on their own.

How you ask, well as we saw the loss rate for the Alpha's was exceptionally high consistently so anyone who suddenly built up their armies with them could be knocked back down once the recycle screw up was repaired. In fact that would have added a nice twist to the game as those who boosted and attacked/raided could have been brought back in line by being attacked even if you were weaker. Now it's a total f-up IMHO because as always nobody seems to have the brains at gree hq to look at the overall picture!

In terms of cash and valour, well if it's sitting outside it's vault it can be taken, if it's valour then leaving the units consummable would have solved it. As I said that was one way Funzio 'fixed' the Stealth Frigate mess.

I think HighTower is trying to help but in typical gree fashion a mistake snowballs into a monumental f* up.
    Last edited by Agent Orange; 04-01-2016 at 06:47 AM. Reason: *Display errors*
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Gee, tired of this.. I wrote that I can't recycled..and they don't coming back with a solution.. I try another time.. I bought 25 high infantery and recycled it.. So gess what.. They take the money for buying them but when recycling.. No money and no valors for what I recycled.. Are you able to fixed your game.. Never get an answered.. I post in every thread concerning this and no come back.. What a great customers service you have.. Don't tell me to wrote a ticket.. I say that I can't since your game kicking me all the time.. Can I have an answered please.. Long time player here and thinking I will quit soon because you can't fixed your game