Gree is stealing the money from our vault and taking back valor without compensation - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gree is stealing the money from our vault and taking back valor without compensation

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Recycle Issue & Resolution has been updated.
    Thank you for the update. We appreciate all your communication. Thank you
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    See money on my mini went back up from 917k to 524b.... Not sure what fix that was
    Main also went 1.9T up, still lost about 3T.
    And yes I bought a lot of units for hardcore boss and managed to resell before they were gone

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    See the recycle update now. Probably the fix I talked about above

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Remains the issue of the players I see who jumped from 1/4 my strength to almost the double as they purchased money and valor units before those were removed. The money units purchased as valor was no longer indestructible for a time (the issues made me decide to wait purchasing) were not removed and only a small faction of the valor units it seems.
    ;-) and yes would not have been complaining had I been on the right side of the stick lol
    Anyways tks for quickly restoring the money that seemed to have been injustly removed

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thank you Hightiwer for your quick resolution and open communications. Much appreciated, doing a great job! It's nice to see this from Gree.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Mine stayed exactly the same but then again I didn't recycle a single unit. I remembered what happened the first time around..... LOL

Banned
    Post Count
    Well this whole issue goes to show that Hightower lied as he stated Gree wasn't punishing players because it wasn't a glitch. It also goes to show that Gree does not test its product! Unless they did this intentionally. Either way they stole way more money from me than I recycled for. I had 4 trillion before recycling, now I'm down to 1.9 trillion. Way to go Hightower and Gree, slap your customers around some more.

Banned
    Post Count
    Been 2.5 hours since Hightower's post " an hour or so" fix will be done. So what is or so a few hours days week. Need an answer

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    2 main accounts have the fix n gotten back the cash n valor. But another account no movement at all. Cash n valor were not credited for recycling other units (not alpha unit). So is the script running correctly

Banned
    Post Count
    Does anything work correctly with this company. Afraid not

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I noticed the aphla units recycled for more and thought about recycling it. But yes in the sort term ppl could always keep there alpha units maxed free for that event if they recycled enough units to earn enough cash to cover the original unit price. And I bet some did lol but I'm so happy I never did that, as I thought what would gree do when they become aware of this glitch. Mess my account up was my thinking. So I left well alone

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I dropped a little bit from the first script and then gained it all back (and more) with the second. I've been doing a LOT of recycling recently though, so perhaps that is why.

No idea if the figures I've lost/gained are accurate, but I've benefited big time from this FUBAR with no effort on my part

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    once they fix recycling you can all get the units anyway so it's only uneven til then however like someone posted, we don't know when it will be fixed and Hightower isn't answering that one.

There's imbalances everywhere - have they ever patched the glitch for those on android who manipulate their location via black market to buy cheaper gold?
    Last edited by HGF69; 04-01-2016 at 04:15 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Always expect UNINTENDED consequences, in fact, eliminate ALL expectations.
    That way, you'll never be disappointed.
    After all, this isn't real, you're no great general, and you don't REALLY command anyone or anything but your index finger!!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    hmmm last time it wasn't a glitch for some and they got to keep their gains......this time it's not a glitch but gree steal(is there another word for it?) the very same gains???

keep up the good work guys