New Players Offered Dragon Forged ?

When I logged onto the game I was made a brief offer to BUY some Dragon Forged Armor.

photo.jpg

I hit the buy button, but it crashed the load and restarted the game.

Has anyone else seen an offer to buy dragon forged?

I though maybe that this offer was supposed to be for new player and I had seen it by accident.
    Guild: Skywarriors

Ign: Achilles - Guild Master

Guild Page: http://goo.gl/CtxUqQ

This was seen briefly a few days ago. A good deal, but iOS couldn't buy it, but a few people managed to buy it on Android. Looks like it was a mistake, as it was removed with great haste.

oh. o.o how much was it

About $25

Included 150 gems as well, and 5 fusions boosts, and a bit of gold

I was informed by my friends that if you were inactive for a while and returned, you got a dragonforged armor.

I logged in today and didn't get anything other than a ton of quests (which I completed and got dismal). I am so far behind in stats that it is darn near impossible to return later and catch up. Then, I uninstalled it again and will return when they incorporate a way for older account to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I was informed by my friends that if you were inactive for a while and returned, you got a dragonforged armor.

I logged in today and didn't get anything other than a ton of quests (which I completed and got dismal). I am so far behind in stats that it is darn near impossible to return later and catch up. Then, I uninstalled it again and will return when they incorporate a way for older account to catch up.
    Legalious,

That was only offered during player appreciation month.

Gree does have a catchup method: Spend a lot of real money on gems for chests and/or pushes

Gree does have a catchup method: Spend a lot of real money on gems for chests and/or pushes
    Fuse to gain Epics, do Heroic Mode, join a good guild/alliance and get some top tier Epics. Save up gems and do a top run.

... which results in exactly the same: spend a lot of real money. That's what the whole game is about.

Anyway, great for anyone who has too much of it!