Gem Required Guild Quests!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gem Required Guild Quests!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Gem Required Guild Quests!!!

Really quite disappointed to see gem required guild quests. It's one thing that I have to see them in my individual quest list but to throw out a guild event when money spend us obviously an individual choice. As a founder, I have already told my 2 guilds we would not be supporting this questline as a team event. This is really not fair nor does it encourage teamwork & cohesiveness.

What a greedy shame ...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gree has gone too far putting up a guild quest that requires players to spend gems to complete. Shameful.

I told my guild that we would not participate.

When I spend/buy gems, that is my choice, we should not feel forced to spend gems on a quild quest.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes -this is quite offensive and we are a guild of mostly gemmers.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    1. Piss off guild members by introducing Indy prizes using guild orbs
    2. Piss off guild members with gem buying guild quests

Sweet. An assault by Gree directly aimed at guilds.

Post Count
    I this you missed on this one. There are lots of highly active free players that are extremely important to our guilds. They work their butts off in guild events to ensure our success and to throw up a guild quest that requires gem purchases it's just a huge turn off for everyone. Keep these to the individual limited quests please. If someone thinks the prizes are worth the gem spend they can go for it or not go for it if they choose. You have been doing a much better job of listening to your player base and making some nice improvements to overall game play. Listen to to base on this one. Gem based guild events are uncool.

Post Count
    I completly agree with the things said above - gem based guild events are a no go!

Most guilds are a mix of active free player, low gemmer and high gemmer - and this is good the way it is. Introducing a gem based guild event has 2 effects: Those that buy the units might be unhappy because not enough buy them to get the guild reward. Those that can not afford (or don't want) to buy the units feel bad because they think they don't help the guild with a guild quest....

Guild quests are important for the spirit in a guild - therefore it is important to finish them (and like I said some time ago: this has to be possible gemfree!). Please keep gem-based events on an individual level. We use gems for our guilds in battle, and that is ok - but please no gem-only guild events!

Please do not underestimate the importance of the spirit in a guild. When the guild is happy all members do more (and usually they even spent more gems when they feel this way)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    I completly agree with the things said above - gem based guild events are a no go!

Most guilds are a mix of active free player, low gemmer and high gemmer - and this is good the way it is. Introducing a gem based guild event has 2 effects: Those that buy the units might be unhappy because not enough buy them to get the guild reward. Those that can not afford (or don't want) to buy the units feel bad because they think they don't help the guild with a guild quest....

Guild quests are important for the spirit in a guild - therefore it is important to finish them (and like I said some time ago: this has to be possible gemfree!). Please keep gem-based events on an individual level. We use gems for our guilds in battle, and that is ok - but please no gem-only guild events!

Please do not underestimate the importance of the spirit in a guild. When the guild is happy all members do more (and usually they even spent more gems when they feel this way)
    Well said Lord Vyper!

Post Count
    Dont want this kind of quests.
    Plain and simple explanation
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Dont want this kind of quests.
    Plain and simple explanation
    Gree I take back the positive quote I mentioned last week about trying to enhance our experience of making the ltq more achievable and lastly said now don't screw it up........well you have not screwed it up but a much harsher word. Seriously, if you don't want to make the gaming experience fun and have members positively engaged, then shut down the damn game. Attacking guilds is a low blow!