Eb power attack boost?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Eb power attack boost?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Eb power attack boost?

I now have 4% EB POWER ATTACK BOOST!
    Any mod/Dev care to explain exactly what this is and what effect it will have?
    If we are going to get new boosts it would be nice to get a heads up on what they are and how they work,not too much to ask is it?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    I now have 4% EB POWER ATTACK BOOST!
    Any mod/Dev care to explain exactly what this is and what effect it will have?
    If we are going to get new boosts it would be nice to get a heads up on what they are and how they work,not too much to ask is it?
    That's a boost for only your gem hit. Too bad it's not for free and gold hits, that boost carries over to the gem hits also.

Obviously Gree thinks that a lot of us will use hundreds of gem hits on every EB. Sorry to disappoint you Gree but most of us stop before the end because of the super high EB health.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    That's a boost for only your gem hit. Too bad it's not for free and gold hits, that boost carries over to the gem hits also.

Obviously Gree thinks that a lot of us will use hundreds of gem hits on every EB. Sorry to disappoint you Gree but most of us stop before the end because of the super high EB health.
    Until they lower the EB health, I agree, members are not going to try the event around level 130 and above. Guild quests is all most are trying to achieve. Used to spend gems on 3 accounts for EB, BUT NOW IT IS NONE, used to spend gems on box events when it was 10 needed, never will use gems for 35 boxes, doesn't matter they lowered the price to 10 gems, they could drop it to 1 gem and I won't spend one for 35 boxes. They have absolutely lost sight of how the players play the game. Used to buy gems on 40% sale, didn't buy one gem this time around. All the increases are unachievable unless you have 4-5 mountains of gems, not happening anymore Gree.