Gree, what's with the + Attack boost?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree, what's with the + Attack boost?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Gree, what's with the + Attack boost?

We just got a +3% attack boost and a +1% attack boost from finishing the Beginners ILTQ. I did a screen shot before and after winning the boosts, (exiting the game in between the screen shots)

First of all, I got an increase of 3 Attack skill points. Not 3% + 1%, only a total of 3 skill points.

1). This raised my 10 trillion Attack (Units) by 93
    2). This raised my 5 million Attack (Equipment) by 94
    3). This raised my 50 thousand Attack (Hero) by 94
    4). This apparently messes up future skill points

Who cares about this boost? This is a pretty insignificant increase.
    Since you started these boosts, my Attack skill points went up by 13. My boosts show 13%.

Since I started with 336 Attack Skill points, shouldn't this have given me 43.68 more attack skill points instead of the 13 that I got?

Gree, this boost is pretty worthless, even if it worked correctly. Please stop giving it out in the future. Especially for higher level prizes like the 15/15 Normal prize of another 2% Attack increase. Not much incentive to win that one, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Post Count
    Maybe this is the reason why we can't spend anymore skill points when leveling up?!

epic fail...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Attack skill is useless. Same for defense or hero strength. They were important for a while, but Gree inflated unit and equipment stats to the point where skills have no influence.

So enjoy your new bonus.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Attack skill is useless. Same for defense or hero strength. They were important for a while, but Gree inflated unit and equipment stats to the point where skills have no influence.

So enjoy your new bonus.
    Lol, that's my point. This is a worthless bonus that shouldn't be offered again.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    impact on hero stats is small but not insignificant, but indeed the boost does not seem to work as a percentage, bug?

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    We are still investigating the effects that the attack increase bonus has on player stats. Before we implement a solution we want to be as thorough as we can in understanding how solving this problem will affect other aspects of the game. We thank you for your patience and assure you that we will have an answer for this soon.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    We are still investigating the effects that the attack increase bonus has on player stats. Before we implement a solution we want to be as thorough as we can in understanding how solving this problem will affect other aspects of the game. We thank you for your patience and assure you that we will have an answer for this soon.

Thanks, I see on the current ILTQ we have 4 awards for Attack increase totaling 9% including 3% for 20/20 Heroic
    It would be nice if it actually helped us
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Shouldn't you, I don't know, investigate the effect the bonus has on the game before offering it to players? Just maybe?
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    All units with an Attack Increase bonus have had those bonuses replaced with an Alliance Attack bonus of the same amount. A skill sheet will be given out to players through an in game pop up at 8:00PM PDT which will reset skill point allotment and award you all skill points that you should have based on your level.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    All units with an Attack Increase bonus have had those bonuses replaced with an Alliance Attack bonus of the same amount. A skill sheet will be given out to players through an in game pop up at 8:00PM PDT which will reset skill point allotment and award you all skill points that you should have based on your level.
    I assume it will include our skill points earned from completing lvl 4 on the maps as well?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Thank you for your quick response and explaination

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark. View Post
    I assume it will include our skill points earned from completing lvl 4 on the maps as well?
    It doesn't sound like it will include the ones from maps. And I guess this is my answer to why I have not received any for completion of maps in a very long time...

Sadly sounds like the reset is just to strip anyone of extra skill points they may have received from maps in the past.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Thanks for listening!
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Uh, oh. Why do I say that? Here is my direct experience.
    1. I leveled up (twice actually)
    2. I didn't get my 3 skill points
    3. Sent in a ticket
    4. Was told I already had too many skill points
    5. I responded I did not
    6. Gree responded with the math
    7. Gree had the math wrong, had the number of maps I actually mastered wrong, and didn't have the mobs that gave me attack
    8. I responded with all the errors Gree had in their "math"
    9. Gree couldn't find the mob that gave me the attack increase, nor the bonus we just had received
    10. I then pointed out the exact mob and exact bonus, and again reminded them about all the other calf errors
    11. I've heard nothing back in what has been about a week

I have a feeling this won't turn out well.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War player View Post
    Uh, oh. Why do I say that? Here is my direct experience.
    1. I leveled up (twice actually)
    2. I didn't get my 3 skill points
    3. Sent in a ticket
    4. Was told I already had too many skill points
    5. I responded I did not
    6. Gree responded with the math
    7. Gree had the math wrong, had the number of maps I actually mastered wrong, and didn't have the mobs that gave me attack
    8. I responded with all the errors Gree had in their "math"
    9. Gree couldn't find the mob that gave me the attack increase, nor the bonus we just had received
    10. I then pointed out the exact mob and exact bonus, and again reminded them about all the other calf errors
    11. I've heard nothing back in what has been about a week

I have a feeling this won't turn out well.

I seem to remember this happening before and the respec worked just fine. Besides, the Alliance Attack boosts Jumpped my Attack (Units) by hundreds of billions and my Attack (Hero) by @ 2000. Way better than a few skill points, lol
    As long as the respec sheet works as it had in the past, we will get all the skill points that we are supposed to have. We will not have those skill points we had from the Attack Increase.

The biggest problem we will face will be all the questions from our guildmates asking how to allocate thier skill points, lol
    Purple Squirrel