GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LOL, did GREE kill jumping?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    it is confirmed, jumping does NOT work, the indy reward only counts in the guild where it was earned and does NOT transfer to any new guild when jumping

Last time the final level for guild required 60 to finish indy RB. So only guilds with 60 slots and 60 active participating players can finish now

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    it is confirmed, jumping does NOT work, the indy reward only counts in the guild where it was earned and does NOT transfer to any new guild when jumping

Last time the final level for guild required 60 to finish indy RB. So only guilds with 60 slots and 60 active participating players can finish now
    We're a top 5 guild. We have 60 peeps, but we've had a death in the family, we had Disney vacations, we have real life issues. Doubtful that we have all 60 complete the Indy.

Gree, this is really stupid, you're ruining the game (again), and this one may actually kill it.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    We're a top 5 guild. We have 60 peeps, but we've had a death in the family, we had Disney vacations, we have real life issues. Doubtful that we have all 60 complete the Indy.

Gree, this is really stupid, you're ruining the game (again), and this one may actually kill it.
    totally agree.... and as a founder I will not boot those members that can not finish the indi part because of RL issues. We can not finish the guild event that way which will not make us happy - and this is another step in killing the game.

Post Count
    Gree, you may think that if you stop jumping, that you will make more money.

You're wrong!

The smaller guilds love jumping, it's the only way they can complete guild quests. The chat rooms come alive during jumping events. In fact we've had to make separate rooms because jumping was taking over every chat.

It jumping stops working, a large percentage of your customers have one less thing that they enjoy about KA.
    Whatever you did to make jumping erratic, please get it fixed or you may not have many players left.
    I agree here with him.
    Please undo what you done Gree and make jumping possible again
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree....this is seriously messed up....we have a healthy & active guild of 52 with a capacity for 58....how is a requirement of 60 units attainable even if we were all full & members at 100% available? What a frustrating exercise in futility fro many guilds. Just another reason for me to question yet again if I even want to continue playing. This may very well be my last straw...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I guess the top teams don't want others to complete this. No other reason for Gree to do this. $$$ rule.

Post Count
    @gree development team or who ever makes decisions on things as this one ,i am posting this to you.

I am not here to complain because i like to complain,i don't do that.
    My posts are mostly constructive and helpful and i am not posting this about my guild or any other guild that still have full guild,and belive me not to many guilds in top 10 are full,so you can imagine how many guilds underneath top 10 rank are half empty.
    And you should know that because no new players that starts to play Ka we are forced to have two games at least one main and one mini that helps us to finish quests so that is double work for us to help guild .

With this changes that you did and intentionally killed jumping you made sad lots of people,they are sad and angry at same time.

I like to help people as most of the players like to help each other,isn't that a big part of kindness and humanity ? That is in human nature .

That part hold this game together and you are really trying to push people away from this game by killing it.

Please don't ruin this game with fixing things that doesn't need to be fixed.

Some things should stay as it is because that part of helping others is the biggest part in game that we like.

It is not here about me or my guild mates i am speaking in the name of all small guilds that need help,don't drive them out from this game.

Losing players and guilds we lose and guilds for matching at war event,if players are gone the only thing is left to shut down the game and I don't believe that you want that as i don't want that too.

We post this things to you because we care about players and the game.

So please make a new data push and return the way as it was.

And belive me you can make money in other events,you dont need each event to be gem required.

Be smart and try to think on us and not just on profit,because without us players no money for you,no players no profit = no game
    Last edited by DragCro; 04-01-2016 at 01:51 PM.
    [FK] TITAN

Quote Originally Posted by War player View Post
    I guess the top teams don't want others to complete this. No other reason for Gree to do this. $$$ rule.
    Speaking as a member of a "Top Team"
    My guild is not in cahoots with Gree and is not in support of killing off jumping, one of the most sociable and enjoyable aspects of the game.
    Probably best to stick to known facts and avoid unnecessary conjecture which only serves to detract from the main issue.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I find it quite upsetting that GREE has removed the jumping transfer of units for this event. People play KA for the social element of the game too and for me and I'm sure many, jumping is about helping others and sharing the experience, so that fewer member guilds may also take part in that experience. Smaller guilds aren't jumping to dodge GREE; they do it because you've made the prize unachievable for so many, despite their spending and hard work, simply based on size. This is discriminatory. Many of us lead hectic and often experience bad things in life. Being part of the KA community is a lifeline for many.

That you unilaterally take this element away and act in a totally arbitrary way, in what seems to be purely based on greed, is quite astonishing.

I can see why guilds aren't full and if you carry on GREE, you'll only have yourselves to blame. You ought to be ashamed!
    Last edited by Frostpocket; 04-02-2016 at 01:06 AM.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    A lot of the top 10 teams like jumping to help sister guilds and old friends.
    I am in TRT Top 4.
    The Red Baron TRB

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    A lot of the top 10 teams like jumping to help sister guilds and old friends.
    I am in TRT Top 4.
    Same here with AoF Heroes (top 5 three wars in a row)

Every guild likes jumping. It adds fun to the game
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Same here with AoF Heroes (top 5 three wars in a row)

Every guild likes jumping. It adds fun to the game
    The best part of this game was "The Jumping" ,this will be a terrible mistake.

Post Count
    It's not the issue of jumping works or not but the fact that all 60 are needed to get the final reward that is ridiculous.
    There are still guilds with less than 60 members.
    45 for 4/5 is OK. But 5/5 should be 52 or there about, this is already difficult enough.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Angry Give us the jumping events back!

Gree, bring jumping back to the game!

This is the most funny part of the game and give the game a social touch.
    We are a family of five guilds which helps each other and develop new players in our lower level guild.

We want to do this in future and give KA a valid player basis.
    Hector DGX/XW

Equal chances for all continents!

NO MORE HASTE TARGETS AT NIGHT TIMES!!!

Post Count
    @Gree development team,i will tell you now what did you do with this raid boss and no jumping..
    Now guild leaders are thinking to kick out those players that didnt finish indi part that is tied with finishing and guild part.You made impossible this event,we need to chose between the reward or our friends.
    You really think that those that are kicked out from guild will return in the guild back? Most likely they will retire their games totally and because of what? Because you made event that all 60 members need to participate to finish it.That is for most of the guilds impossible and frustrating.
    You are killing joy to play this game.
    Belive me if i didn't have my friends in this game i would say goodbye to this and delete the game from my phone.It doesn't worth to get upset because you dev team don't think on us at all how this changes or difficulties affects us.

So people will leave,some will be booted,some will get upset about it etc,some will work guild with guild to try to finish it and again who will lose in all of this are those players that are left behind,those that because of you will retire totally from this game
    [FK] TITAN