LOL, did GREE kill jumping?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LOL, did GREE kill jumping?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

LOL, did GREE kill jumping?

Seems the jumping to our sister guilds is not giving credit to guilds from jumpers. Seems it's happing after the new data upload.

Is that a screw up, or is GREE trying to kill jumping?

Or, are we now doing something incorrectly?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War player View Post
    Seems the jumping to our sister guilds is not giving credit to guilds from jumpers. Seems it's happing after the new data upload.

Is that a screw up, or is GREE trying to kill jumping?

Or, are we now doing something incorrectly?
    There was a data download that supposedly fixed it.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    It's not fixed. Only part of my collected goats are counting toward my guild's quest.
    In fact, we just leveled up and now my contribution fell from 9 goats to only 2 goats counting toward our quest (I actually have 10 in my box event inventory).
    Sending a ticket in

Post Count
    Gree ,the Ka community and helping others are the only thing that are keeping people playing this game.Don't kill one of the good part of the game that holds us together.
    Listen to your costumers/players because they all want good and for the game and for others felow players
    Last edited by DragCro; 03-29-2016 at 01:44 PM.
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    Gree ,the Ka community and helping others are the only thing that are keeping people playing this game.Don't kill one of the good part of the game that holds us together.
    Listen to your costumers/players because they all want good and for the game and for others felow players
    Couldn't agree more. Jumping is a hugely enjoyable part of the game. Now, that is threatened, coupled with added quests between wars that you think we don't notice, no skill points for levelling up, an horrendous RB experience, massively hiked up EB that only about three people finish and ridiculous and monotonous box events, with ever increasing requirements, makes me less inclined to participate. Now, a 40% gem sale. If only you listened to your customer base GREE; rather than try to bully us all into spending and attaining unreasonable goals, maybe, you'd be in a better place and you'd have more peeps playing and even spending, rather than just the top few who keep the game ticking on.
    Last edited by Frostpocket; 03-29-2016 at 02:25 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Karatefrog View Post
    It's not fixed. Only part of my collected goats are counting toward my guild's quest.
    In fact, we just leveled up and now my contribution fell from 9 goats to only 2 goats counting toward our quest (I actually have 10 in my box event inventory).
    Sending a ticket in
    Only the goats that you got after the data download will count when you jump.
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Post Count
    The ones I got after the download are not counting either.....what's more if I visit my Mini's guild and then come back home.....some of my goats disappeare ��

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Only the goats that you got after the data download will count when you jump.
    That's what I thought too, but I'm in my own guild and my contribution actually dropped from 9 down to 2 when we leveled. If I had 9 before, why would it only give me 2 after we leveled?
    And when I did jump the drops seemed to be completely random. One guild received my entire stock, where others would get anywhere from 0-3 (and all of my jumps were done after the push)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have a toon that has not left the guild for months. It is the toon that leveled us. Once we leveled, the 7 goats he had ceased to appear in the guild quest. When he earned another goat, only that one shows up in the guild quest.

Post Count
    I really dont understand the way Gree thinks:
    - You liked that LTQ? We're gonna make it so hard you cannot finish it without heavy gemming.
    - Ah, now Epic Boss is your favourite? We're gonna make it so hard you won't like it at all anymore
    - Now you like Raid Boss? Whoops, no orbs for you mate.
    - Oh you're European? Screw that, here are some haste quest you'll miss
    - Ah jumping is making the community happy? We're not gonna count the jumping drops.

It must be fun somehow.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieF View Post
    - You liked that LTQ? We're gonna make it so hard you cannot finish it without heavy gemming.
    - Ah, now Epic Boss is your favourite? We're gonna make it so hard you won't like it at all anymore
    - Ah jumping is making the community happy? We're not gonna count the jumping drops.

It must be fun somehow.
    I totally agree with you about this.
    It would be good if any of developers respond to this thread
    [FK] TITAN

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gree just ruined the last thing I like about this game.

First they ruined Raid Boss

Then they messed with war

Jumping has been one of my most favorite parts of the game. ������

Articulate Author
    Post Count

It must be fun somehow.
    I think this is a big social experiment. Get you liking the game so you spend money. Once hooked, see how much pain you can take and still spend money.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Frankly....in light of collecting golems...a gem required guild event....this is Gree's attempt to stop unit transfer so they get their revenues. Gem required item collection is a greedy revenue grab & should be left to the individual questline only. Just another item in a building list to think about leaving the game....

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

It must be fun somehow.
    Gree, you may think that if you stop jumping, that you will make more money.

You're wrong!

The smaller guilds love jumping, it's the only way they can complete guild quests. The chat rooms come alive during jumping events. In fact we've had to make separate rooms because jumping was taking over every chat.

It jumping stops working, a large percentage of your customers have one less thing that they enjoy about KA.
    Whatever you did to make jumping erratic, please get it fixed or you may not have many players left.
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 04-01-2016 at 02:41 AM.
    Purple Squirrel