Destroyed Command Centers

Hello,

In some world(s) players have managed to destroy the Command Center building. This means they cannot get hit (well, not totally wiped out in a single hit) or captured. It is still possible to hit units in that base by attacking the other buildings but as everyone knows this will kill at most 20% of the units and is not very effective. The fact that the base is totally immune to capture as well is not really THAT annoying but would be a real game breaker in a cap war.

The player in my world with a destroyed Command Center uses it constantly for scouting/hitting other players and it is quite annoying not being able to retaliate.

I sent two support issues, each with a screenshot identifying the player, coordinates and so on but only got the standard "thanks for your input, try reinstalling the game" reply.

I held off posting here as long as possible hoping that the issue would eventually be fixed, but as nothing happened so far I post here in the (vain) hope that it will be noticed and fixed (finally).

Has anyone else seen this - or know how to go about destroying the command center. Not that I would ever exploit a glitch, just interested in the mechanics behind it. You know, for science, he he.

IT been posted on there FB page also ideas are they are GREE employees also seen a Lvl 2 player with a Lvl 10 alliance base on there FB page ...

Quote Originally Posted by 50_Cal View Post
    IT been posted on there FB page also ideas are they are GREE employees also seen a Lvl 2 player with a Lvl 10 alliance base on there FB page ...
    if they are doing things like that, they need to prioritise merging worlds. In a way that lets players hold on to their progress, double quick.