Gold bundle blunder?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold bundle blunder?

Post Count

Gold bundle blunder?

I know after weeks of reasonable gold bundles this must be a mistake. I will not be buying any of theses bundles. Hope Gree doesn't need to meet any quotas this week. No one will be doing any impulse buying.
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Should have stocked up when the bundles were better then. No excuse.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaggard View Post
    Should have stocked up when the bundles were better then. No excuse.
    For some reason Gree decided to limit the amount of money we could give them by only allowing 2 bundles per account
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I bought the last one just for the shamrocks.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Why still buy Bone?? The days are over for us old timers. Was fun while it lasted. Long live the glory days.

Post Count
    [QUOTE=Sam@;1554551]Why still buy Bone?? The days are over for us old timers. Was fun while it lasted. Long live the glory days.[/QUOTE

Wow, Sam! Been a long time! Yes, I took a long break and clicked on CC one day and been playing like the old days. No real battles anymore just event motivated spending. No one wants to level can't even get return hits or robs.

CC 713 326 852

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Dr BoneCrusher;1554553]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam@ View Post
    Why still buy Bone?? The days are over for us old timers. Was fun while it lasted. Long live the glory days.[/QUOTE

Wow, Sam! Been a long time! Yes, I took a long break and clicked on CC one day and been playing like the old days. No real battles anymore just event motivated spending. No one wants to level can't even get return hits or robs.
    Sorry mate even the fourm is acting up my post disappeared. I have a account floating around in Crime City space I check in occasionally. Some familar names still on top. Spending was fun when we had real battles and events such as PVP and what not. ✌✌

Post Count
    [QUOTE=Sam@;1554554]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr BoneCrusher View Post

Sorry mate even the fourm is acting up my post disappeared. I have a account floating around in Crime City space I check in occasionally. Some familar names still on top. Spending was fun when we had real battles and events such as PVP and what not. ✌✌
    Sam, if you still talk to JoeyCool, Burn or Iteachem tell them I said hello, I'm on line my name is my id Dr BoneCrusher all lower case no space

CC 713 326 852

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Sam@;1554554]

Yes, much more fun when battles and stuff was player driven, before syndicates. True whether you were a spender or not.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The fourth war bundle was actually better value for money than the biggest bundle, and there was no limit on the amount of purchases.

Post Count
    [QUOTE=Dr BoneCrusher;1554555]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam@ View Post

Sam, if you still talk to JoeyCool, Burn or Iteachem tell them I said hello, I'm on line my name is my id Dr BoneCrusher all lower case no space
    JoeyCool = Retired
    Burn = Retired
    Iteachem = Retired
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Post Count
    Fuzzy! How you doing my old friend. How's the tribe? See lupo, JJK and iceman I game. Thought you left? Have you a few links a month or two ago

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    Burn = Retired
    Burn or Burnt?

Post Count
    Try a little harder Gree! Still no impulse buying!

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    Try a little harder Gree! Still no impulse buying!
    Even after sending emails trying to get peeps back with free gold eh? ... Hey Dr.. whats up? just stopping by for a bit..
    retired