GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are you kidding me Gree?

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count

PH, here is customer service's response

Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    @East Coast Bias: Please write in one more ticket. I will leave a note for them and we can take a look at your account. If a goal was stuck, we can do a check against this. I apologize for any confusion on the issue. Please mention your forum name if it is different from your account name.

@HGF69: Do you remember what unit you received? It's easy enough to check for junk items. Either way, please write back in and I will leave a note. Please mention your forum name if it is different from your account name.

@andy2: Unfortunately the legendary mismatch was a result of the leaderboard issues over that weekend. The issue should be straightened out going forward. However, the nature of issue made it impossible to track the legendary mismatch. All players who were affected were awarded increased/proper leaderboard prizes and free supplies via a script. Though not a perfect solution, I hope it helps.
    So sent in another ticket, but hear clowns still don't get it. Please help.

Matt Wilson (GREE International Inc.)
    Apr 11, 10:44

Greetings Ken,

Thank you for contacting Modern War Support.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused with deploys not registered issue in the recent FL event. Unfortunately, we are unable to credit the rewards in this situation. We appreciate your continued patience.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Regards,
    Matt

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    Best one for me was I accidentally bought a scratcher.

I asked for a ticket for my 30 gold and said if they didn't refund me I stop buying my 2-4 vaults a month.

I mean do I need a 6,000k cr@ppy unit in my Quilllion army?

No can do says the customer service rep.

Not bought anything since and I don't need to now!

You'd think they'd realise their own jobs are on the line but same old service.

The mentality of it.
    They need to get rig of the scratchers. I have accidentally bought 4 of them two weeks ago all because of the lag!

I did not submit a ticket because I did not want to wait for a week to get a response. Also, they should put a confirmation button if you really want to buy them like the crates!

Is anyone buying them or GREEdy left them there for accidental purchase like me?

Banned
    Post Count
    Does anyone actually buy scratchers anymore? I miss them years ago when you could actually get something decent.