Are you kidding me Gree?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you kidding me Gree?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Are you kidding me Gree?

My team just had a war with another team - we are ranked 4 spots apart. For the other team the war shows up as a legendary war and they get 2x points, for us the war shows up as a normal war and we get 1x points. This is NOT a display glitch, the points are very obviously 1x for us and 2x for them. Meanwhile we are fighting for rank and just got screwed big time. Event is over under 5 hours, my entire team is about to ask for refunds. Anyone from Gree care to provide a solution ASAP???

Post Count
    Hi, unfortunately I'm not authorized to offer any type of compensation for your issues, but I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to our developers.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thank you for your post

Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    Hi, unfortunately I'm not authorized to offer any type of compensation for your issues, but I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to our developers.
    I have played for a little over 4 years now (Dec 2011). I have spent ALOT of money on this game with multiple accounts. The last several months I (like many others) have gotten a little sick of being the QA process for GREE alpha testing SW releases for their developers. Took some less time to get to this point than others. But really it is who we play with that has mattered. For the amount of money many of us have spent, we could/should have developed a game that works, profitable (and is free). Ironic isnt it.

This is the post that will go down as the post that officially made me quit. Thank you Bndawgs for helping me break the Gree addiction with your single post. Summed it up well. "I cant help you but I will tell the developers." As if you forget the $$ spent is negligible. Up until now the service rendered has been perhaps a bit argumentative. Now I am asking for my money back (which I encourage others to do). You negated the value of what was spent thus breaking their own terms but more importantly breaking the terms of service from Android and Apple. Anything spent during a period when the product was broken and not proven to be well tested is thus a breach of contract and will be reimbursed. What surprises me though is the unwillingness to handle themselves. Nothing like shooting yourself in the foot in a growing industry.

In the future - trying to cut corners is fine - just dont try to use your players as your Alpha testers without their knowledge.

Its been fun....

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same thing happened to my faction and we were only one rank apart .

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    typical, no response. my team got screwed.

Development Team
    Post Count
    We are looking into this issue currently and will be compensating any affected players appropriately. CS has not yet been given instructions on how to compensate, but tickets are always welcome as it will help us track down the issue. I will update you as soon as I have more information. Thank you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think the matching for legendary wars is not based on standing, but on stats power? Correct me if I'm wrong. Both teams should get the same bonus though!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuombajj View Post
    I think the matching for legendary wars is not based on standing, but on stats power? Correct me if I'm wrong. Both teams should get the same bonus though!
    Yes that's how it looks, if you get matched with a team with very low levelled players it seems to bump up to legendary to compensate for the lowered stats and lowered potential points able to be scored. But that also seems inconsistent to some degree.

That is screwy that only one side would get the bump in points though.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Development Team
    Post Count
    Legendary matching is currently based on rank on the leaderboard. It acts as a slight rubberbanding effect.

As for the issue of one team receiving the bonus and not another, we have an engineer looking into that right now. You are correct to think that isn't normal behavior. It is most likely related to the Leaderboard issues we experienced this weekend (post coming soon).

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Please tell me that this post below is not your fix to this issue. That would be crazy, and does not address this specific issue at all in any way. complete joke.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...p-Compensation

Because of this my faction scored less points, probably could have got the rank above where we ended up. Individual teammates would have scored higher on the individual leaderboard making the individual prizes they received better. The entire WD came down to the last few wars and you blew it for us. Throwing a few small trinkets that are not near the value of what we would have won is NOT fixing the issue. Not to mention those trinkets are said to be given to ALL participants, not the ones affected by this glitch.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    hello? no response to ticket, no response here. team got screwed and nobody cares

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    hello? no response to ticket, no response here. team got screwed and nobody cares
    Welcome to greeland....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Welcome to greeland....
    I was away for some time due to RL, but Greed behaviour does not have changed I see 🤑

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maart View Post
    I was away for some time due to RL, but Greed behaviour does not have changed I see ��
    Don't expect it to change..........ever