Question [AMA] Player Moderators

Hi hi!

We never got around to doing an official thread to announce the new Players Moderators... no biggie.

In Sept 2015, Rodimus, cafedecoy and I started posting in green, along with Lolsies.

Go ahead, AMA!
    (Ask Me Anything!)

Also, our time is about up. We need new volunteers!
    ***We especially need Player Moderators who play WoN!***

Info and application to become a Player Moderator can be found here!
    Know an experienced & helpful forum member? You can nominate them thru the link at the bottom of the application thread.

Thanks & good luck!
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 02-18-2016 at 01:21 PM.
    Line ID: clementine88

I know its been a while since you posted this, hopefully you see it.
    What kind of interactions do you have with GREE staff? Is is mostly customer service/forums based? Or do you get chances to discuss the direction of the game?
    How many games are you actively involved in? Do you feel comfortable helping moderate the forums for different games, or do you primarily stick to one game (WoN?)?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Energy View Post
    I know its been a while since you posted this, hopefully you see it.
    What kind of interactions do you have with GREE staff? Is is mostly customer service/forums based? Or do you get chances to discuss the direction of the game?
    How many games are you actively involved in? Do you feel comfortable helping moderate the forums for different games, or do you primarily stick to one game (WoN?)?
    Thanks.
    Hi Energy!

Player Moderators use a chat app, Slack, with GREE staff. Usually, I only post on Slack about game issues, and some forum items like posting links to threads about game issues or activating new forum accounts... sometimes I post screen shots about game issues.
    I rarely say anything about game directions since any player is welcome to do that here on the forum. And it's encouraged! If I had any game suggestions, I would post a thread on the forum instead of privately posting to GREE staff. When asked in the past, I have given my feedback as a player.

I actively play Crime City and Kingdom Age. (I'm taking a break from Modern War ATM.)
    I'm comfortable with moderating all of the game forums; I browse thru all of them, because my primary role is to keep this a friendly place. If there is a technical issue, I can always ask for help or get more info from the player who posted or from other players.
    These forums are hosted by GREE for players to help other players, and for players to post feedback. GREE games basically have similar goal trees so it's not too hard to figure out what's going on or if the issue is an emergency which I need to relay or if it's constructive feedback. GREE staff doesn't usually comment on the forums, but I know they read everything.

Thanks for asking!