DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skill points

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Skill points

There seems to be an error with the bonus for attack skill points - instead of getting the extra skill points with the bonus we are not being rewarded with skill points when we level up

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunagirl View Post
    There seems to be an error with the bonus for attack skill points - instead of getting the extra skill points with the bonus we are not being rewarded with skill points when we level up
    I'm hearing the same thing from many in my guild and in various KA chat rooms
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I had the same thing recently happen on one of my accounts. Leveled up but no skill points were awarded. So I sent a ticket in only to hear that after a review of my account I was supposed to have received all my points and spent them. And told that sometimes when clicking quickly the game will attribute more skill points then should be available causing the game to withhold points until the level is equal to the skill points spent.

But after several log out/ins my skill points came up for me to spend.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol moot the same reply. I challenged them on their math. I was nice, but if they still can't add, I'm going to refer them to the local elementary school to consult a 4th grader, as by 4th grade, adding is mastered and they are working on long division.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Got the same reply, not moot. Lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Another thing that's fishy is RB hit strength. Last event, my coin hit was 12,336. Now, it's 11,792. I've done nothing to my hero strength, and I've checked that I have all the max attack armed.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War player View Post
    Another thing that's fishy is RB hit strength. Last event, my coin hit was 12,336. Now, it's 11,792. I've done nothing to my hero strength, and I've checked that I have all the max attack armed.
    I've questioned my RB attack for over a year now I have 2 toons , 1 has 130 bil attack and one is 510 b . The difference in their single attack is about 8 bil now , but was much closer a year ago . My higher toon has better bonuses , but also gets farther in all events and is in a higher guild. I always thought my RB damage on the higher account was wrong , but gree has never given me a direct answer to any ticket I have ever submitted , so I suck it up use my high health regen and just hit more often .

Post Count
    As i see all the players have the same issue.
    Even when mini game or the higher level games level up they get none or less skill points then usual.
    The explanation that Fred from costumers service is giving to all the players is not correct,he didn't count skill points that we got from finishing maps.
    And please Gree development team if you are changing the rules how this game gives skill points and how many then please say so.Don't do things hidden from us and then give us explanation that we know that is not true.We play this game a long long time and we know how this game works
    Last edited by DragCro; 03-28-2016 at 04:44 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree Developers - I am pretty sure this is related to the attack bonus you gave out last ILTQ haste quest - that should have been a percentage instead of a straight plus (5 I think?). Your point formula doesn't account for this and thinks it's an error so it thinks those points were unearned and doesn't award additional points until evened out. The same thing happened about 6 months back.

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We will investigate and keep you informed of the resolution.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My primary toon has a lot more bonuses than my minis (who really aren't mini anymore) yet my minis hit just as hard or harder....as I buy units from the store....my hit strength goes up....I was told that my hit in raid boss was based on base unit strength without the bonuses....will be interested to see what Gree's explanation is.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We will investigate and keep you informed of the resolution.
    While you're at it, another founder asked me to post this:

"I have 3 maps that ages ago they reset to Lvl 2. And whatever I try they will not go any further I've contacted gree but they won't do anything."

I've heard of this happening to others also. Please look into this too.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    3 accounts all levelled up, none got skillpoints. I am thinking the +5 attack have something to do with this. I would like this resolved, as the attack bonus should come on top of the earned skillpoints earned from gaining a level.
    There are real people behind avatars!🌹

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    One of my toons just leveled from 144 to 145....no skill points

Post Count
    same problem for my accounts.
    I remember we had the same bug some time ago when we gree gave us the same %-attack bonus - and surprise.... we got the same answer from support. Hope they can fix it this time