Skill points - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Skill points

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Leveled up again today. Zero skill points.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    I have three units/weapons with 100 attack skillpoints and another one with 35 skill points. They do not get reset, so don't worry!

Thanks for the intel ^

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We will investigate and keep you informed of the resolution.
    Still happening. Twice on two accounts. Level up, no skill points. Accounts are not maxed. When will this be fixed?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    All units with an Attack Increase bonus have had those bonuses replaced with an Alliance Attack bonus of the same amount. A skill sheet will be given out to players through an in game pop up at 8:00PM PDT which will reset skill point allotment and award you all skill points that you should have based on your level.
    Not true, nothing happened. 2 days old now, what is the fix and update?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsrock9931 View Post
    Not true, nothing happened. 2 days old now, what is the fix and update?
    Yes, GREE , one of your representatives replied to my ticket about skill points, advising that there would be a skill sheet given. This has not happened. You are able to completely screw over guilds with fewer than 60 members and kill a lot of the camaraderie within the game; you are able to implement quests that only allow kills and purchases within guilds. Yet, the server errors and skill points issues remain. Recently also, peeps are being charged twice for gem purchases.

Please could you feedback on why you focus on your own business model, to the exclusion of your customer base and why you continue to pay lip service to us.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ok, what the heck is going on over there, Gree? I'm about to level up for the 4th time and there is nothing on this? You guys have so much broken in this game, yet you try to fix something THAT WAS T BROKEN BEFORE, and now you broke the giving of skill points.

You first tell me I have too many skill points. Next, after I ask, you show me the math that not only doesn't add up, doesn't show my units that have attack boosts. Then, total silence for what is almost an entire week.

So, there is a post here about this, and we get some lame answer about resetting our skill points to what Gree's math says we should have and we would be given a skill sheet where we can reallocate our skill points and that will happen on Mar 30

Well, it's now almost a week after Mar 30 and there is radio silence. Nothing.

THIS WAS NOT EVEN BROKEN. With so much broken in this game, why did you decide to work on this? Was there some reported glitch on how to scam skill points?

Post Count
    Okay are we not suppose to get 3 skill points for every level we complete. Plus 1 Skill point for every Level 4 we finish.. Well Gree, buddy-boy you owe me Skill Points!!! On all my characters!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still not fixed, we are at 9 days since it was supposed to be. Is it vacation week? Please repond to our issue.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I got a skill sheet in my inventory. However, the skill points I have are short of where they should be.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    All units with an Attack Increase bonus have had those bonuses replaced with an Alliance Attack bonus of the same amount. A skill sheet will be given out to players through an in game pop up at 8:00PM PDT which will reset skill point allotment and award you all skill points that you should have based on your level.
    IPassButter, I'm still waiting for my Skill Sheet. It's been 9 days now. What's going on?

How about fixing this today?
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Anyone get this skill sheet? I didn't get it on either of my characters.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Skill sheets were given out via login April 30th 8pm for 24 hours. Check the "specials" section in your inventory. If you did not log in during this time, you did not receive the skill sheet.

If you are leveling up and not getting skill points, this is because you have gotten too many and are in a deficit. You will begin receiving skill points once the debt has been paid.

If you use the skill sheet the balance will be restored, but because you had too many before, it will seem like you have less. It's actually the correct amount based on your level and area masteries. Any items you have gotten in the past with skill points are not affected by the reset.

If you still have an issue, please contact customer support.