Skill points - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Skill points

Post Count
    I've leveled my 3 characters since yesterday, and did not get any skill points for any of them, Last week when I leveled there was no problem.. Please get this fixed Gree....

Lurker
    Post Count
    I want my skill points please.

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    All units with an Attack Increase bonus have had those bonuses replaced with an Alliance Attack bonus of the same amount. A skill sheet will be given out to players through an in game pop up at 8:00PM PDT which will reset skill point allotment and award you all skill points that you should have based on your level.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thank You - I would prefer getting a point sheet that does not include an automatic reset though.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    LOL, so Gree is going to reset everyone's skill points based on WHAT THEY THINK your skill points should be? They seem to think everyone has too many skill points. That's why nobody is getting them when they level up.

LMAO. This has some serious "entertainment" potential.
    Last edited by War player; 03-31-2016 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Didn't see post above

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wait. A long time ago, I received a unit and a weapon that both gave a 100 point attack increase. Are those being taken away?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There are so many problems with this game. Why are y'all trying to fix something that's not broken?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War player View Post
    Wait. A long time ago, I received a unit and a weapon that both gave a 100 point attack increase. Are those being taken away?
    Those skill points never reset in the past when using a respec sheet.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Okay so a reset will give us back all skill points for our Level ** PLUS all points earned from completing Level 4 Maps??
    ��Level X 3 + all map Level 4 completed ��
    We shall see!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Those skill points never reset in the past when using a respec sheet.
    Agree. but in the past, they never converted skill points to alliance attack points either.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GREE replied to my ticket about skill points; or rather, lack of them and said that a skill point sheet was to be sent to all affected accounts on 30th March. I haven't received anything. Can GREE elaborate on the reason for this please?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    All units with an Attack Increase bonus have had those bonuses replaced with an Alliance Attack bonus of the same amount. A skill sheet will be given out to players through an in game pop up at 8:00PM PDT which will reset skill point allotment and award you all skill points that you should have based on your level.
    we haven't got a skill sheet until now

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The skill sheet won't replace skill points that were denied when leveling up. I got the same reply to my ticket. Didn't say anything about putting skill points to where Gree says they need to be.

Post Count
    Just levelled up and got 1 skillpoint.

I once finished antiquary and won a +100 attack unit. So no way i'll use a skill reset

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieF View Post
    Just levelled up and got 1 skillpoint.

I once finished antiquary and won a +100 attack unit. So no way i'll use a skill reset
    I have three units/weapons with 100 attack skillpoints and another one with 35 skill points. They do not get reset, so don't worry!
    Purple Squirrel