DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the deal with propaganda

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [pm] president hightower View Post
    i just pulled all possible versions of the data sheets and there has not been a change to material costs since they were first implemented.there were no "display issues" as far as i know, either. However, i did just increase the amount of propaganda that can drop in pvp (2-6 per battle). We are in the process of reviewing these materials so there may be further changes in the future.
    i am not seeing the 2-6 propaganda drop per pvp battle that you said is happening... Are your sure it is implemented
    EDIT: JUST DID 25 WINNING ATTACKS NOT RAIDS.... GOT (1) ONE PROP ONLY SO THAT EXTRAPOLATED TO 4 EVERY 100 ATTACKS NOT 2-6 PER ATTACK PVP
    Last edited by CAPT MICKY D; 03-31-2016 at 12:18 PM.

Development Team
    Post Count
    My apologies. Propaganda is an item that randomly drops from PvP. I greatly increased the odds of it dropping, and when it does, it drops a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6. You will not get Propaganda every time you perform PvP. I will look at the odds today to see if they are reasonable, but they should already be.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    My apologies. Propaganda is an item that randomly drops from PvP. I greatly increased the odds of it dropping, and when it does, it drops a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6. You will not get Propaganda every time you perform PvP. I will look at the odds today to see if they are reasonable, but they should already be.
    Thanks for looking at this Hightower. Getting 2 to 6 props at a time is good but I still think the odds of getting a propaganda at all is still too low. I just did 51 pvp attacks and won probably 45 of them. I got zero propaganda and 8 concrete during that time. It seems that the odds of getting propaganda is still pretty low.

Edit: I just used a stamina refill for the heck of it (there isn't anything better to use them on!) and used it while doing other things. I probably ended up getting at least 55 hits (all wins) in before running dry again and this time I got just 1 propaganda and 21 concrete. That brings my numbers for 100 PVP attacks to just 1 propaganda and 29 concrete. Just based on the fact I only got the single propaganda I can tell that your "2 min. and 6 max." propaganda per drop thing is not working as it should and a 1% chance of getting a propaganda drop is very abysmal as well.
    Last edited by elangomatt; 03-31-2016 at 02:08 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [pm] president hightower View Post
    my apologies. Propaganda is an item that randomly drops from pvp. I greatly increased the odds of it dropping, and when it does, it drops a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6. You will not get propaganda every time you perform pvp. I will look at the odds today to see if they are reasonable, but they should already be.
    just did another 25 winning attacks got 7 concrete.... Zero propaganda... So in my last 50 attacks i got 1 propaganda

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Propaganda still not dropping 2-6 when it does drop. 100 attacks 0 propaganda

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Seems like more mis information .... propaganda is NOT dropping more frequently or at a 2-6 drop per PVP. Perhaps we were part of an Aprils fool day prank

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    100 attacks 1 prop

Why you telling us otherwise Hightower?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The silence is DEAFENING........ WHATS GOING ON HIGHTOWER?

Development Team
    Post Count
    Propaganda will now be dropping at a much higher rate (for *all* player groups) with the next data update.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Whilst I'm one of the first in queue to criticise Gree and the way it often operates, I have to say that Hightower seems to be a breath of fresh air - he's honest; open; deals with problems when they arise; explains things when they can't be fixed; and seems to be a thoroughly decent chap - not things that we could always say about his predecessors.

Credit where it's due Hightower, I personally think you're doing a great job.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think it's just been so long since anyone told you anything that you only think he's better than his predecessors.

The reality is, he's not.

For sure, not any worse, but definitely no better.

For heavens sake, your name is Amnesia after all.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Last edited by Brown Out; 04-04-2016 at 03:33 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Propaganda will now be dropping at a much higher rate (for *all* player groups) with the next data update.
    Still not getting a higher drop rate... done 125 attacks got 4 prop(all on one attack) so the # of units dropped seems to have went up but not the frequency... and yes I did the update!

Post Count
    We are in the process of reviewing these materials so there may be further changes in the future.
    Lol in the process of reviewing these materials and one day later Faction HQ 2.0 goes life. Without a word from you 😜👍🏻
    Global Strike Force

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ha! Everyone thinks there's a problem with the old faction hq! Just wait till you have the pleasure of dealing with 2.0. Resources are non existent, communication was zero, and at the rate it's going no one will be able to sniff the end of this for the next then years, not that any of us will still b around.