DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the deal with propaganda

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

What's the deal with propaganda

Need 50K? for the faction HQ goal 7. Is it really attainable? I get maybe 2 every 100 attacks I do. C'mon Gree think about it, you give ways to get everything else but that. Our faction has like 7300 since this event started...it will be months and months before we can get that goal done if at all.
    Last edited by CAPT MICKY D; 03-23-2016 at 12:12 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Pres. HIGHTOWER any response???????

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes it changed the other day it was 10k and we had 9.5k then overnight it was moved to 50k

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ouch.

My guess is that introducing the faction HQ was supposed to prop up faction play for some time to come, since all the factions with full crews maxed out their bonuses a flipping age ago. But for some reason Gree didn't think to lock any of the levels and release them on a drip feed, so now they're moving the goalpost (query: resolving the display error?) to stop the smaller factions catching up to the whales too quickly.

They're going to have to modify the availability of logistics too, it's on a par with hen's teeth and rocking horse sh*t at the moment...
    One equal temper of heroic hearts

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Well played gree! another display issue fixed

Development Team
    Post Count
    I just pulled all possible versions of the data sheets and there has not been a change to material costs since they were first implemented.There were no "display issues" as far as I know, either. However, I did just increase the amount of Propaganda that can drop in PvP (2-6 per battle). We are in the process of reviewing these materials so there may be further changes in the future.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    I just pulled all possible versions of the data sheets and there has not been a change to material costs since they were first implemented.There were no "display issues" as far as I know, either. However, I did just increase the amount of Propaganda that can drop in PvP (2-6 per battle). We are in the process of reviewing these materials so there may be further changes in the future.
    Does it seem fair we were less that 200 Propagandas needed to completing Stage 9, we were close to 15K but the next day it changed from 15K to 500K???

A true definition of a BAIT-AND-SWITCH! We were given goal requirements and without warning, our goals increased to a significant/unattainable amount!

Instead of changing goals for existing levels, why not add new ones with higher requirements???

That way we won't feel screwed by GREE again!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I don't know what you pulled, but we have screen shots that clearly show an astronomical increase in material costs. In effect, you have shielding the select few top factions from this exponential increase as they were already finished before the surge. Meanwhile, the rest of us have been zapped of any reasonable expectation to complete 9 and 10 which were the only ones worth the effort from the beginning to acquire. That is just pitiful.

How in the world can you continue to shaft the player base every time we turn around? Do you not get reports from Apple that show the onslaught of refunds they give out when you make changes like this midstream? We spent considerable gold buying concrete to get us to where we are as we were close to finishing #9. And then had to buy more concrete to build walls for WD we used up on worthless faction bonuses trying to get to the two meaningful ones.

As someone mentioned, if you want to milk us then at least add levels and make them impossible, not the ones that have been advertised now for many months at a much lower rate!
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    All I can do is shake my head. Someone used gold for concrete? No wonder GREE thinks they can get away with the stuff they pull because acts like that only reinforce their behavior. Well played GREE, you continue to milk this dry cow.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    All I can do is shake my head. Someone used gold for concrete? No wonder GREE thinks they can get away with the stuff they pull because acts like that only reinforce their behavior. Well played GREE, you continue to milk this dry cow.
    85 gold for 1500 is no big deal, but you have 4 or 5 members doing it then it adds up.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Development Team
    Post Count
    If there are screenshots, please submit them in a ticket and I will have someone look into it as soon as possible.

UPDATE: I have forwarded your tickets w/screenshots to an engineer for investigation.
    Last edited by [PM] President Hightower; 03-29-2016 at 05:39 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    Does it seem fair we were less that 200 Propagandas needed to completing Stage 9, we were close to 15K but the next day it changed from 15K to 500K???

A true definition of a BAIT-AND-SWITCH! We were given goal requirements and without warning, our goals increased to a significant/unattainable amount!

Instead of changing goals for existing levels, why not add new ones with higher requirements???

That way we won't feel screwed by GREE again!

It's not the first bait and switch Gree has done. It only affects those who still spend though.

Hightower- do you ever get sick of the constant problems the company you work for creates? Or do you consider it job security?

Development Team
    Post Count
    Final Update:

Requirements should be back to their intended values.
    Last edited by [PM] President Hightower; 03-29-2016 at 07:56 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If we are supposed to be getting 2-6 propaganda per PvP battle I certainly have not gotten them. I have done over 100 PvP battles today and I got 1 propaganda.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Except factions who got to Level 10 HQ don't need to bother getting the 17.5K before you changed it
    thanks