GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: iOS game crashing thread - Hightower please read

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Game crash

For the love of God can you employ some decent developers to fix your game once and for all, sick of hit boss crash out of game hit boss crash out of game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Though some on Android are ok you still need a minimum of a quad core and 1GB of system memory (not to be confused with overall storage) so a cheap droid wallyword special may still not cut it.

I'd just load up on a fast laptop if you got it and not waste money.
    Actually AO I bought a $30 ZTE burner from best buy and game plays great. I can kill boss after boss. Do consecutive goals in an ltq, deploy in FL and attack more than 2 or 3 times in WD without a crash. It's wifi only so I use it when convenient, say 20-30% of game play but the experience compared to the 70% I use a 5S or 6+ is night and day.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry

Still no fixes from GREE after so long

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hightower, where does this stand??? This is getting ridiculous

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There was an IOS update yesterday that claimed it would fix Recycling error and crashing. Recycling does work, but game still crashes about every 3 minutes. Just get it fixed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Elite View Post
    There was an IOS update yesterday that claimed it would fix Recycling error and crashing. Recycling does work, but game still crashes about every 3 minutes. Just get it fixed.
    That update said nothing about crashing. The description said In this update, we've fixed recycling related stability issues Enjoy!

I wish the message was what what you feel you read but it's not.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbl79 View Post
    That update said nothing about crashing. The description said In this update, we've fixed recycling related stability issues Enjoy!

I wish the message was what what you feel you read but it's not.
    it said recycling stability which, means that as you are recycling, the game should be stable. It is not and crashes afetr selecting the United but before you can recycle them. Either way, it is pathetic that they cannot remedy continual crashing.

Post Count
    Game still crashes when attempting to recycle units on IOS.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    I will give up.. Sicked of that.. They don't know what to do.. I give you -5 star for yours developers and for poor customers sevice.. You better closed your shop if you don't know how to resolved thing.. IOS crashed since last january and we still waited for a fixed.. Chicken will have teeth when I will see a stable without crashed game from Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbl79 View Post
    Actually AO I bought a $30 ZTE burner from best buy and game plays great. I can kill boss after boss. Do consecutive goals in an ltq, deploy in FL and attack more than 2 or 3 times in WD without a crash. It's wifi only so I use it when convenient, say 20-30% of game play but the experience compared to the 70% I use a 5S or 6+ is night and day.
    What are it's memory stats like? Gree likes to screw up the size of droid server pushes so they won't load on some devices.

$30 is cheap, free is better if you can go BS on a laptop you already own though. For testing we brought in a bunch of Asus quad core tablets for about $69 can each but that was a bulk buy and they work ok.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have 9 accounts on one device and when I use me old accounts the game crashes every time I hit a boss but when I switch to new accounts the game runs fine no crashes at all so make what you can of that Hightower

Post Count
    Loaded latest update, but crashes are still there.

Playing on IOS.

Every 4 à 5 boss kills game crashes. Buying new units is a disaster, after buying 5 unitsgame crashes.

Even when i do nothing game crashes suddenly.

LTQ impossible to play.

I told you before, MW has a memory problem. Probably your engineers don't know how to handle this.

I play more games and those are more complicated then MW. I never had crashes in that games.

As I see how many is going wrong in MW, it doesn't surprise me that there are so may crashes.

HIGHTOWER, do you like palying if your crashes crashes every 5 minutes. I don't think so.

I made a ticket (my second), but that doesn't help, because they sent it to your incompetent engineers.

Good luck, i think it is getting time to quit this game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_55 View Post
    I will give up.. Sicked of that.. They don't know what to do.. I give you -5 star for yours developers and for poor customers sevice.. You better closed your shop if you don't know how to resolved thing.. IOS crashed since last january and we still waited for a fixed.. Chicken will have teeth when I will see a stable without crashed game from Gree.
    Yea its sad. Was still competing in the top 10/25 range since the start of factions stupidly spending $$. Alas though now I cant even participate in events on the regular.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The frequency of iOS game crashes seems to have doubled in the last couple hours (End of EB day 2/start of EB day 3). Usually it was 4 to 5 Boss kills before a crash, now its 1-2 kills before crashing.

HighTower, now that almost everyone has *at least* 100% + double strike, can you fix double strike so it only has to display ONCE? Please?

Banned
    Post Count
    It would be nice if a big Double strike animation didn't show up, it causes lag and gets in the way of performing another tap.

And ease fix the crashing. Many will quit if it isn't fixed soon, I know I will.