iOS game crashing thread - Hightower please read - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: iOS game crashing thread - Hightower please read

Banned
    Post Count
    Well said brothers in modern war. I only play this game because of faction friends I have played with since beginning of faction play. I don't believe Gree cares about its customer base or quality that has been quite obvious for a long time. Gree puts out non tested events to push gold but I don't know if Gree is actually smart enough to figure out that if they had a quality game more would spend. Now the biggest spenders are the most addicted players at the top instead of a bigger pool of gamers that have altogether stopped because of how the game has turned.

Hightower, many of us inuding myself appreciate your communication, I personally don't trust anything will change for the better. My game is actually getting worse. I truly hope the game changes. I won't hold on much longer.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    No use. I mentioned that. Submitting a ticket will give us your logs so we can see what exactly happened...or something like "exactly".
    well submitting tickets as requested now had reply from CS complaining that I'm submitting multiple tickets for same issue, which cause a delay as so many!

Gree obviously have the lights on but there ain't nobody home, that's me done think will play angry birds again from start
    485046391 & 565411567

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Removing Alpha units purchases and last MW update didn't help,,Just crash,crash,crash,crash and now updating store and crashing not fixed.
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If we are in fact your Alpha testers, who is your end product intended for and why are we paying and not getting paid?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Frazzled? Not sure I understand you. I'm simply saying we appreciate the tickets coming in, as it helps us make a case for the issues YOU care about.
    Hightower, why do you continue to ask us to submit tickets when the Devs can look at this forum for where the crashes are occurring?

WD was completely unplayable, 3 hits and I was getting booted. Triple strikes taking over 2 minutes to hit on an iphone 6s plus, the hardcore event ruined by lag and boots.

I had heard someone say their game speeded up after they recycled units.

Why don't you give us the ability to recycle all non bonus units not in our army anyway?

Surely the amount of data per player held on your servers must be huge. I'm guilty of having 26,000 units in my army I will never be able to use so doesn't it make sense to have a server clearout???

Banned
    Post Count
    They don't care about iOS. I have noticed that android you get less Xp from hitting npc's. It's working as intended. Or here is another good one cs keeps giving me is you are not on the current data please update thank you for playing
    Last edited by Rodimus; 03-30-2016 at 12:25 PM. Reason: the use of profanity is strictly prohibited

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    Hightower, why do you continue to ask us to submit tickets when the Devs can look at this forum for where the crashes are occurring?

WD was completely unplayable, 3 hits and I was getting booted. Triple strikes taking over 2 minutes to hit on an iphone 6s plus, the hardcore event ruined by lag and boots.

I had heard someone say their game speeded up after they recycled units.

Why don't you give us the ability to recycle all non bonus units not in our army anyway?

Surely the amount of data per player held on your servers must be huge. I'm guilty of having 26,000 units in my army I will never be able to use so doesn't it make sense to have a server clearout???

Good points, sounds like your account is as old as mine and I have the same problems.

On the iPad ladt WD it would freeze on hits and therefore was useless for scouting. Had to use the phones which were also lag prone but at least did not freeze.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Stop the game crashing on ios systems...... Puhleeze its so annoying

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've got an old mini I resurrected after two years of non-use - plays perfectly well without crashing, but has a pretty empty map and not many units.

Main account has a full map and 10,000s of units, Crashy McCrashface. Please fix.

As has been mentioned above having an option for recycling ALL non-army, non-bonus units might help this a lot. Might. Suspect some of the issue is related to too many buildings

Post Count
    I can see one issue with a recycle all, that it also nukes all the old units with bonuses attached Even though the Gree claim it won't. Granted I wonder if some are actually coming into play since they would have dropped out of your army due to low stats.

But yes all that stuff going on is more then likely the cause of all our crashing issues on IOS.

At one time many folks were buying hundreds of ornaments and then designing messages on their bases but that was crashing the app big time. I had thought back then there was a limit imposed on this but seems someone has since ignored it and we have the problem again.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambamgunz View Post
    It just you add more events and changes and i know you have a boss to answer to but as unstable as game is it just worse when you add things and even more issues,,I still crash,,i stopped doing ILTQ,Crates cause just don't have time,and i put avg 18 hours on game daily..

Actually i wanna say i have been impressed with what has been fixed in a short time since you stepped up Hightower!
    Be patient with us as has been awhile since someone from Gree has actually been availiable since employee cuts!
    Any progress on IOS crashes? My 2352nd wind is about Gone!!
    My kids cheap 20$ Droid os is awsome compared to my 3 iphone 4s's that crashes just watching FL nodes!!
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

Post Count
    everytime I try buying units game crashes, an in 1hr played CoC, Boom, empire & Allies for 20 min used 4% battery, played MW for 45min (lost count how many crashes) battery now 56% so MW is using 10% of my 5s battery ever 10 min

anothe nail in the coffin
    485046391 & 565411567

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    everytime I try buying units game crashes, an in 1hr played CoC, Boom, empire & Allies for 20 min used 4% battery, played MW for 45min (lost count how many crashes) battery now 56% so MW is using 10% of my 5s battery ever 10 min

anothe nail in the coffin
    You forgot the over-excessive data usage. 3.6gb in the last two weeks vs. 100mb for CoC (which I play way, way more).

It reminds me of an old Stone Temple Pilots song, "Dead and Bloated".
    Last edited by J-manKometh96; 04-03-2016 at 04:29 AM.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Perhaps the most baffling part of all of this is how do expect people to spend when the app keeps crashing them out of the game? The problems are pretty obvious and given how fast scripts were dropped to 'fix' the alpha unit mess one would think that fixing the bloating and crashing would be easy.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Perhaps the most baffling part of all of this is how do expect people to spend when the app keeps crashing them out of the game? The problems are pretty obvious and given how fast scripts were dropped to j'fix' the alpha unit mess one would think that fixing the bloating and crashing would be easy.
    A unintended, self limiting, spending feature. Even shopping in the store, looking at gold units, the game crashes. Perhaps, if Gree looks at it from that perspective, they would fix it!