GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: iOS game crashing thread - Hightower please read

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    It would be nice if a big Double strike animation didn't show up, it causes lag and gets in the way of performing another tap.

And ease fix the crashing. Many will quit if it isn't fixed soon, I know I will.

The easier to delay you, mate.
    If you're delayed LONG ENOUGH you just might buy some gold.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    "crash.. Crash.. Crash.. Day after day all gree does is make you pay"

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    You won't have to worry me about buying gold, haven't bought any in over a year. Once I seen the game heading downhill I went free. I was oy a light gold spender anyways so Gree didn't lose much.

Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I asked myself already if it was just me or not but after reading several topics it's clear it wasn't.
    Only Android works quite well but on IOS the game is still almost unplayable.
    No video's for gold and crash after crash after crash.

This is going on for almost 2 years and it's getting worse instead of better after each update.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I get the idea Gree isn't really a big fan of IOS because nothing Gree does is doing the game any good. I think they should take the time and FINALLY FIX the game before asking players to but gold.
    How can someone ask for money when the game is unplayable like it is now?
    Gree should consider to give IOS players a present for their patience because we're quite running out of patience by now.

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count

Crash till you QUIT!!

Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Investigation has begun regarding the iOS crashes after gathering as much information as is available to us. I have no estimated time for fixes as of now now. However, the issues of crashing have been given high prioritization. I will update you when I have more information available.
    Got an Update on this Hightower?
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

Banned
    Post Count
    I got an update. iOS is unplayable

Good luck playing this fubar game

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    I got an update. iOS is unplayable

Good luck playing this fubar game
    yea i'm fed up with IOS for modern war,seems no progress last year + and not holding my breath waiting! investing in $30 droids for my accounts but still need ios/droid to use different features of game play.
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

Banned
    Post Count
    There on vacation now check back in a week he might be back then.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hightower we really need an update on this. The crashing is impacting every area of gameplay and with FL it's just magnified. A significant number of factions and players use late blitzes at the end of a battle to secure a node and on iOS that late blitz is virtually impossible. If you are full and you can manage to get out 250 deploys with three minutes left on the clock you are lucky. Having iOS drop half their deploys and then exit game and open again to deploy remaining half is an ineffective strategy not to mention completely frustrating. We need this fixed now

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    HIGHTOWER

The IOS crashing makes playing the new Hardcore Boss Event very difficult. Every 2-3 boss kills IOS players get kicked out of the game. By the time we get back on, our DROID opponents are 2 boss kills ahead. I found this out the hard way last event and will not be spending gold on this event for this reason. It is literally IMPOSSIBLE for an IOS player to beat a DROID player.

please fix ASAP.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hello???????

Banned
    Post Count
    Still on vacation. Good luck playing

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    the crashing on IOS seem to more on older accounts.. i have few accounts on the same game center, the two oldest accounts get crashed very frequently, but much less or none on my new mini accounts...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think it's a problem that's been baked in from the start and is getting worse with the passage of time. I could be wrong but it seems that the app is loading too much into memory and unceremoniously dies. I think all those palm trees, barrels, buildings and tens of thousands of troops are taking a toll on the size of the user profiles, the expansion of maps too - all the game information that we have collected over the years. No doubt there are a few memory leaks too, just to make it worse.

My feeling is that this is proving hard to fix due to the age of the bug, hence the delay. They need to fix it, or all us old players will just have to quit. If MW won't stay open for more than a few minutes then it is a dead game

Banned
    Post Count
    Right on Rutty. I'm deleting small buildings a few at a time. If they don't fix it by time they are gone I'm done.