Pet Evolution Update

With today's update (for iOS), we can now upgrade a pet to tier 3 with just 14 pets, as opposed to the obscene 72 required before. But pets are still nearly impossible to level up. Until I can level up my pets at an acceptable rate, I'm just not going to be excited enough about them to spend gems on them. Including a way to better level pets up should be a top priority of GREE's.
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by hoticehunter View Post
    With today's update (for iOS), we can now upgrade a pet to tier 3 with just 14 pets, as opposed to the obscene 72 required before. But pets are still nearly impossible to level up. Until I can level up my pets at an acceptable rate, I'm just not going to be excited enough about them to spend gems on them. Including a way to better level pets up should be a top priority of GREE's.
    Well said..... Making pets easier to increase a tier is just a tease because when you finally get your tier 4 pet it will stay at level 20 for weeks. I'm not falling for this mess either. Gree just trying to take advantage of impatient children.

i wish they had pet fusion boosts.... o.o

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    i wish they had pet fusion boosts.... o.o
    I'm sure they have those in the works.

What would have been nice is if they didn't mess with the enhancement points to begin with....... at least until they institute the pet fusion boosts. Ever since they lowered the enhancement points I haven't even bothered to try leveling pets. Maybe once in a while just to see if they put the enhancement points back to where they used to be.

This whole pet adventure has been an "Epic Fail" in my opinion. They lowered the probability of receiving seed and bean drops, they lowered the enhancement points for leveling, they institute upgrades for pet drops but hardly make silver coins available. The management of this project has been poor at best. In terms of adding new content to the game to keep things new and interesting, this pet idea seems to be going in the opposite direction.

They have now restored back the EPs of the pets to what they were in January before they nerfed them.

Pet stats also got buffed. The element bonus they give your knights also went up as well. There are now 4 star pets too