Recycle feature broke - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Recycle feature broke

Banned
    Post Count
    I respect that Hightower is responding much more here, it is a positive in a world of negatives in Gree land. I think Hightower made a mistake by telling its customers they abused something Gree set forth. Players didn't cheat, swindle, or steal, players dimply hit the recycle button and bought more. Gree allowed it! So if they want to accuse they better look in the mirror.

Development Team
    Post Count
    You're correct, WBS. I misspoke. This issue is not considered an "exploit" and players are not being accused of cheating or abuse of any kind.

Post Count
    How hard would it be to change it so that we can just enter the quantity that we want to buy of a particular unit?

I think that would make things a lot easier for the players.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    @Rolinz,

Yes I will post here when the script is run.
    Yes you should stop recycling until we are able to work on the issue and submit a new client to the app store. Otherwise you will never see the proper amount reflected.
    Another clarification needed:

Will the SCRIPT also correct missing valor points?

Does that mean any missing valor we were supposed to get during the broken recycle period, will be rewarded?

You only mentioned missing cash and I am not sure if you also considered missing valor points.

Development Team
    Post Count
    EDIT: I will update you when the script is going to be run.
    Last edited by [PM] President Hightower; 03-31-2016 at 11:28 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Would also like to know if we will be credited the missing valor. I had no idea about the recycle issues and lost 750m valor....which is huge with these new units.

Customer service only said "they will credit me the game cash I should have received". I ask them again about the valor and have not had a response.

loosing that much valor because of a broken game will put me so far behind other players I may as well stop playing.

Thanks for the response Hightower, nice to see someone communicating. appreciate it

Post Count
    I can't write ticket in my game since the game crashing all the time.. So what would who do for me if I can't write a ticket.. And don't tell me to write a ticket via the forum.. I wrote one a month ago and don't get any answered from anyone of your staff..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I assume script has just run...

Post Count
    What's going on Gree.. I just log in my game and you took all my valors.. I said that I can't recycled the other day and what a surprise.. You take valors that was mine because I can't recycled.. I call it a fraud, you better give me back the valors I got before you take it..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_55 View Post
    What's going on Gree.. I just log in my game and you took all my valors.. I said that I can't recycled the other day and what a surprise.. You take valors that was mine because I can't recycled.. I call it a fraud, you better give me back the valors I got before you take it..
    How much valor was taken?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So seems the script has run and taken away ALL valor from players and LOTS of cash too

I personally was sitting on $34T cash and now I only show $23T cash, Hightower, could you please clarify the stolen cash from my account

and in general all that was taken as I am sure all players are having the same issues

Development Team
    Post Count
    Please see this post: Recycle Issue & Resolution

You're correct, WBS. I misspoke. This issue is not considered an "exploit" and players are not being accused of cheating or abuse of any kind.
    If players were not accused of abuse or cheating of any kind, then why did u take away our money and valor? It is hypocritical to say no wrong doing occurred but we are gonna take it back anyways. If you wanna change the recycling amounts, I understand that but it is bad business to take away items players received legitimately from the game. I am NOT ok with this!!!!

Post Count
    I got 9 billions before and now 183M.. They screw me as well since I can't recycled

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_55 View Post
    I got 9 billions before and now 183M.. They screw me as well since I can't recycled
    9 billion valor on a mini seems pretty high. I could understand if you could recycle units but you said you couldn't. How did it get so high?