Recycle feature broke - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Recycle feature broke

Banned
    Post Count
    Typical greeted loner of blaming their problem on customers who did what was allowed on the game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you were selling units that were not purchased through the store, we will credit you the soft currency if you write in a ticket. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Hightower you might want to have a talk with CS then. Sent in a ticket and they said there was nothing they could do

Development Team
    Post Count
    Apologies for the delay. We have determined that it will be much easier to just pay everyone out their missing cash via a script. This issue will be resolved later this week, automatically. No need for a ticket.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Apologies for the delay. We have determined that it will be much easier to just pay everyone out their missing cash via a script. This issue will be resolved later this week, automatically. No need for a ticket.
    So you will post here when the script has been run so we can check if we got our missing cash and valor?

Also, why can't you guys run the script now to fix those missing cash and valor so they can buy the new units in the store?

Does that also mean we should stop recycling after the script has been run?

So recycling will stay broken until you guys perform a data push or submit a new client to the App Stores?

Development Team
    Post Count
    @Rolinz,

Yes I will post here when the script is run.
    Yes you should stop recycling until we are able to work on the issue and submit a new client to the app store. Otherwise you will never see the proper amount reflected.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    A simply fix to adjust the recycle value end up mess up the entire recycle feature

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    @Rolinz,

Yes you should stop recycling until we are able to work on the issue and submit a new client to the app store. Otherwise you will never see the proper amount reflected.
    Thank you PH for the clarification.

Can you also clarify why the new Valor Units are no longer indestructible?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    @Rolinz,

This can take up to a few weeks as the submission process takes time---Hightower

So let me get this straight Hightower, we should stop recycling because its not working properly and it may take "up to a few weeks" to fix? Meanwhile, other players have trillions in valor and getting massive stat increases while the rest of wait, and wait, and wait. We will lose out in events, lose out on more boost units, while we wait.

So basically, after several years of playing we have just been screwed and can never make it up compared to those players who already had a ton of valor. Why not wait until everything is fixed before releasing these huge valor units?

I think I'll fix the game by holding down the icon on my ipad and hitting the little "x"

Post Count
    Recycling not working for me, I recycled over 500 cash boats and got nothing.. No cash and no valors.. Gree fixed your game.. And sicked of the crashing game all the time can't play more than 1:30 minutes and the game crashing.. IOS here..

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    IOS here too, it's been bad for sure. I would get booted 5 times during one war this past weekend. Took over a minute for each hit to register. It had me thinking of getting a Droid, but with this latest BS with valor/recycling.....think I'm just deleting this game.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They need to make these units for sale by cash or valor. They obviously won't remove the valor gained by selling the alpha. Don't punish those who didn't "abuse" (Hightower's words) the alpha trick because of the fear of retribution as in the past for such actions. Even the playing field again by simply offering these units for cash, and then put them back as indestructible as you obviously should. They don't need to die off if wveryone has access to them.

Then you can add another zero to all future units and we get to chase the next set of zeros.

P.S. Please put commas in stat lines so I don't have to get glasses from the eye strain caused by thrying to figure if the person has trillions of quadrillions.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Now valour units are indestructible
    But valour recycle is capped still.

This must be a bit embarrassing

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hightower......any update on this? You said it may be a few weeks, however some players can recycle right now while others have blank screens. Those who can't recylce will lose out on these big units and boosts from events.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I have heard that many do not get either cash or valor. In my case, I cannot recycle at all, I can't start the process then hit the button, it shows the recycle symbol on that item, but then does nothing, later I can go back, u it's still there and same thing no matter how many times I try.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    No one at all was abusing the recycle feature... anyone who bought and sold those Jets was doing standard customer business trading, just as shoppers and businesses and people do everyday... buy something sell it on auction sites etc what u pay what u sell at set by the store and reseller and what the next customer will pay in the real world.

here in GREE LAND... were brains have near zero use...

Gree set the values for all units that can be bought or won...

when the recycle feature was introduced and the resell value of units was set by Gree over a year ago... customers could byy or win units and sell them to use the cash or valor for whatever they needed it for... or just to sell trash units and try make your base actually load as Gree staff state recycling old or unwanted units shld speed up the loading of the game.

ALL PRICES FOR BUY AND RECYCLE ARE SET BY GREE INC.

THE RECYCLE VALUES WAS DONE SAME TIME AS CREATION IF RECYCLE ABILITY OVER YEAR AGO BY GREE INC.

now if Gree Inc are going to bring out a new cash unit at a super low bargain price which is far lower than its resell value...

then anyone and everyone would be stupid not to obtain a bargain that was given to all by Gree Inc.

A genuine bargain that was set by Gree inc over a year before the bargain unit was placed on sale. sure many ppl may have gone overboard and used the feature exceesivly but thats what ppl do in real life and what businesses etc do everyday.

Gree uses life teachings and human instics and behaviour to get people to believe they was really attacked and robbed in pvp so much so that many thousands of ppl wld swear or leave rude comments to pvp rivals and then use Grees "gold promise of getting bigger stats" feature to buy units and items to try make their bases stronger to fight off these rivals as well as to get revenge on said rivals... many ppl got sucked in to forgetting this is a game...

The buy and recycle feature is just the same as real life when you go shopping anywhere and you want food or clothes or anything and everyone likes a bargain... the resell is what millions of ppl do day in day out for work for earning extra cash or just having a yard sale to raise some cash.

there was no glitch or abuse as Gree created every buy and sell feature and gave customers the ability to play the game and use its features as designed by Gree Inc.

If Gree did not want people to be able to recycle these cash units then instead of robbing every player in the game who has used the recycle feature properly as set out by Gree since it was created by Gree over a year ago.

Gree should have instead simply blocked tbese units from resale the same way they have blocked the selling of the Gold units under special tab.

But as said no brains are needed in Gree land games as Gree make things up and mess up hundreds of things every update and then blame its customers even if they only started playing this week.

This is Gree land.... where even the greatest scientists in the world have no clue why $1,000,000 is $2.74 in Gree currency.

of course Gree dont use simple and Gree dont thk of blocking these units from resale but they sure scrwd up a long term feature of the game and have once again robbed thousand upon thousands of players and then blamed them even if they only started playing this month.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 03-31-2016 at 04:14 AM.