GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Recycle feature broke

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Any ETA on this?

Has it been submitted to Apple yet or still working on the fix to submit to Apple?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is not an update. It's a a script gone rouge
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Actually @Hightower can we get an update I'm short 100B valor on an acc. Wrote a ticket after first 40B or so. Got a quick response that you would fix it. Stupid me to believe in it. Was baffled over response time so thought you would fix it
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I thought it was fixed. But that's GREE for you. What happens when there quick to change things. Since the alpha units got changed they fk up the rest of the units. Or someone changed something with the new updated units. Fix the recycle units first before implementing the updated ones. As my faction will just sit out of the upcoming FL and WD. Can tell there's a big problem with it as the silence from here and support. Still waiting for a refund.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    All is working as intended.

The recycling feature is proposed for dropping the old useless units.
    The purposes is reached.

What do you want more?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    All is working as intended.

The recycling feature is proposed for dropping the old useless units.
    The purposes is reached.

What do you want more?
    I think you got it wrong... The total pay for units is not adding correct to the main cash/valour. For instance after recycling your total units your total amount is 2b cash 1.5b valour after you confirm units only 900mill cash and 7.5mill valour is added to the main pot. Big difference and I can see why ppl are pissed.

Banned
    Post Count
    When I last tried recycling no valor or cash was credited to me even though it said a certain amount.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    When I last tried recycling no valor or cash was credited to me even though it said a certain amount.
    Same here WBS, and we need an answered when it will be fixed..

Post Count
    If they wanted to cap the cash and valor, they could but make it reasonable. I shouldn't have to recycle 1 million units to get a pay off.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    OK after 6 days I got a reply to my ticket and all was said that the issue was being looked into. No reimbursement was given or offered

Development Team
    Post Count
    Be advised that the recycling feature should not be attempted until further notice. We will post when the client update is available.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Heh, everyone is suddenly interested in recycling You can get the new units as it stands now, just depends how much do you want them. Are you dedicated enough to tap 20.000 times? I'm almost there

Banned
    Post Count
    You are almost there. What took you so long. Been done for a week.

Banned
    Post Count
    Just got to say this. At one point Hightower you said would be fixed in a few hours. Well that did not happen. You also said propaganda would drop more often. Well that did not happen. And now you say don't recycle at all. So what's really the truth all I see a let down. Have you ever heard of the movie big fat lier. You fit that to a tee.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    Just got to say this. At one point Hightower you said would be fixed in a few hours. Well that did not happen. You also said propaganda would drop more often. Well that did not happen. And now you say don't recycle at all. So what's really the truth all I see a let down. Have you ever heard of the movie big fat lier. You fit that to a tee.
    I see higher propaganda droprate, upto 6 pieces at a single hit, dont expect it to fall every 2 hits....
    Hightower already said a week ago NOT to recycle......
    Dont expect to get way more valor than 100k, they will simply fix that you will actually see that you will get 100k valor per unit. You want those units? Tap for it lmao

My opinion? Keep it up Hightower, you beat your previous moderators x10 in activity & achievements....
    Keep it up for the players....