Recycle feature broke

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Recycle feature broke

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Recycle feature broke

Went to recycle units on a couple accounts to buy the new units. Recycled enough to get the 12b and only received around 100m.image.jpgimage.jpg

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GREE breaks, GREE fixes, but then GREE breaks even more. Same old story.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thats been like that from day 1 for me. never tested it on that scale but have always been short changed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Seems the most I can get is 10m no matter what I recycle

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You can see how much they care.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They want you to submit tickets so they can ignore you at both places, here on the forums and with your Trouble Ticket.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    They want you to submit tickets so they can ignore you at both places, here on the forums and with your Trouble Ticket.
    And that is exactly what they are doing

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Same thing happened last night... Decided to recycle- expected to get about 4 billion and only pulled in less than 10 million. Disappointing- to say the least.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They hotfixed so that new alpha units wouldn't be abused with recycle. Not the most gracious way, displaying one amount and giving other, but still better than everyone running around with infinite cash and valor.

Post Count
    Ah so this is another 'display issue'.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuombajj View Post
    They hotfixed so that new alpha units wouldn't be abused with recycle. Not the most gracious way, displaying one amount and giving other, but still better than everyone running around with infinite cash and valor.
    Or they could just test their products. They sure don't know how to make a glitch free game but they do know how to screw people over and cover up their wounds with band aids.

Development Team
    Post Count
    We recently made a change to the formula that calculates the sell-back value of units as people were abusing the new Alpha units found in the store. Currently, the client shows a much different value for the return on recycling than players are receiving. Thisis not a "glitch", but the client must be updated to resolve this issue. This can take up to a few weeks as the submission process takes time.

If you were selling units that were not purchased through the store, we will credit you the soft currency if you write in a ticket. Thanks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Riiiiiiiiiight, because like all working functions within the game, the ticket system tooooooootally works. Don't everyone submit at once. Pfft

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    If you were selling units that were not purchased through the store, we will credit you the soft currency if you write in a ticket. Thanks.
    lol

as I said it wasnt working for me before you stuffed it up this time so I think I'll pass thanks all the same

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    We recently made a change to the formula that calculates the sell-back value of units as people were abusing the new Alpha units found in the store.
    Just admit you made a mistake and had to correct YOUR mistake instead of describing your colossal screw up as being abused, which implies one could have used the screwed up recycle values responsibly.
    Last edited by Sierra Hotel; 03-26-2016 at 09:24 PM.