Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    IPB

1- Can you tell the KA community how many players actually finish
    a- EB 24/24 goals (kill 150 bosses)
    b- EB legendary goals

2- Could you please explain to the KA community how does 2 x Orbs x nothing = nothing (well put by Purple) helps the 99.9% of players that were not even close to trying to go for boss 150 nor legendary goals, like it was posted, you could have given 1000xOrbs for legendary goals, and stil be useless for 99.9% of players base

Thank you in advance for your prompt response

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We know GREE does not care about players, maybe you still want money from us.
    If yes, read what has been written several times and make normal boss possible for normal players.
    Change legendary that top 10 guild players can finish some of the levels without spending a hell of gems for orbs (what nobody will do).
    If we can get each level a bonus unit and orbs in acceptable time and with limited gems some of us will go on.
    Boss health not more than actual lv 130 for normal.
    Than each legendary level you may increase a bit but not more than lv 135 actual.

Any answer will be welcome
    The Red Baron TRB

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    IPB, we do have a lot more orbs, not enough yet, but if the Connection errors when a boss is killed go away, we should be ok.

One major problem with the Extermination guild quest.
    boss level Deep Roots (Guild) units needed

1/5: 10-20 Pirate Ships (10 toons)
    2/5: 25-35 Cloud Sorcerer (25 toons)
    3/5; 45-55 Saurian Tamer (30 toons)
    4/5: 70-80 Yaixi Watcher (45 toons)
    5/5: 95-100 skrix's hawacha (60 toons)

The problem is that all 60 members (if you even have 60 members) noted to complete the Indy for the guild to finish.
    That does take a lot of time since it's hard getting hits in on those low level bosses. Peeps do have things to do, deaths, weddings, family reunions, work, the list goes on and on. I don't think that it's reasonable for all 60 to complete the Indy. 50 would have been a better choice.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    without the possibilty to jump even 50 is to high - not all guilds have 60 members and also guilds with around 50 should be able to finish. And some members always have RL issues - which should be possible without forcing the guild to replace them.

This all belongs to what I already explained as "good spirit" in a guild - each successful modern company knows that high performance needs a happy staff....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    without the possibilty to jump even 50 is to high - not all guilds have 60 members and also guilds with around 50 should be able to finish. And some members always have RL issues - which should be possible without forcing the guild to replace them.

This all belongs to what I already explained as "good spirit" in a guild - each successful modern company knows that high performance needs a happy staff....
    Anyone with half a brain knows that even production businesses don't function at 100% capacity....typically 70-80% is much more the norm. Our guilds are basically production operations & GREE has just caused a major flaw and bottleneck in meeting a production goal of 60 units.....please adjust these questline numbers Gree...

But I'm seriously beginning to wonder if GREE even has half a brain....

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    First let me say the new Indy quest/guild quest is great. The orb shortage with a cycle to prepare is not really an issue but to make the final goal 60/60 is just plain crazy. It's ok we need we work for the reward but to force us to be perfect is really too much.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hard facts here. We set a minimum orb requirement and had 15000 orbs yesterday. None 20 hr later. We are farming like mad but most blew honor last time. Finished normal and heroic and 15-20 have finished Indy. Takes at least 300/ person to get through Indy 1 and 2. Where the hell are we going to get the orbs for everyone else. You really really didn't think this through.

Ps Stopping jumping was a kick in the ..... It makes me wonder why I'm still playing this game.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

It is possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
    Hard facts here. We set a minimum orb requirement and had 15000 orbs yesterday. None 20 hr later. We are farming like mad but most blew honor last time. Finished normal and heroic and 15-20 have finished Indy. Takes at least 300/ person to get through Indy 1 and 2. Where the hell are we going to get the orbs for everyone else. You really really didn't think this through.

Ps Stopping jumping was a kick in the ..... It makes me wonder why I'm still playing this game.

We have finished the quest with lot of organisation. Within our family we created a guild with 60 active members and famous coordination! We started with approx 15 k orbs and have 2k in our guild pocket while our last member closed the deal! XW family rocks!
    But 60 finishers is quit ambitious, set a lower target for smaller guilds is more realistic
    Hector DGX/XW

Equal chances for all continents!

NO MORE HASTE TARGETS AT NIGHT TIMES!!!