Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardcore Boss Discussion Thread

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yep, that could be a limitation.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Napgar View Post
    I hear a lot of complaining and probably justified but my experience is quite good so far (with iOS on iPhone 6 and iPad Air)
    - no crashes
    - in the beginning, very high loss rate of alpha planes (up to 12 in one boss fight) but now reduced significantly, last 10 bosses only 12 planes lost in total
    - actually like the new game play and find it positive that GREE keeps bringing new features to the game...
    - the fact that info about the event is now provided in teh Forum is definitely an improvement and that Hightower started this thread is also recommendable

All-in-all, I can't complain about the game but am I an exception or just lucky??
    +1

Very positive event overall. Thanks for rolling out new concept.
    For those haters out there, I'm gonna say for the complexity of this event, and being the very first debut, Gree has done an honorable job overall. Thanks.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
    Gree has done an honorable job overall. Thanks.
    No, not really...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    Alpha units do get consumed even on single hit kills.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
    +1

Very positive event overall. Thanks for rolling out new concept.
    For those haters out there, I'm gonna say for the complexity of this event, and being the very first debut, Gree has done an honorable job overall. Thanks.
    4 years to play at mw and my healt regen and my stats are useless!!!Are you serious, i m not a hatter Just a Player

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Why all the crying? A new event that rewards current activity not past spending. A nice compliment to WD which requires stats and gold, and FA which require cash and gold; whereas this one just requires time and gold. (Cash is a nonissue here until...)
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So what is the pattern for scoring in this event? Looks like it is capped at 4.9mil per boss kill, and going down if you don't have 60 of all alpha units stocked? Anyone high in boss levels seeing different pattern?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If the game was reasonably quick and smooth to run, the event would be fine. But because of all the DS that take forever, and the massive lags filling up with planes every time - The event is a drag

Banned
    Post Count
    I like the event but hate the constant crashing and lag. I guess if that makes a hater so be it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Haven't been on here for a while, but the game is now unplayable for me on iOS (have a range of devices including iPhone 6 and iPad Air)
    It crashes all the time, so much so that it's not worth the time and effort to open and take part. Tie that in with a new event which finishes everyday at 6am when asleep and takes an age to kill one boss with all the lag, crashing and purchasing of new units. Oh, and then the fact that every action takes 2-5 seconds and WD takes up to a minute to register a hit (this has actually saved many from spending more gold -cheers gree). And the constant crashing in FL. No longer a game of skill, more like whoever has the most patience to wait for more god awful defence mods (which we all need, obviously have defence only 5 times my attack is just not good enough!)
    From being in the gold bonus program to being a free player made easy by gree. Won't be too long before I'm done. Have given up on all but faction events until the ongoing issues have been addressed. And not sure how they get it so wrong when Crime City runs fine.....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    To make a mini on iOS, you can just reboot your whole phone. When you re-download MW, you will have a brand new account (mini) started.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    To make a mini on iOS, you can just reboot your whole phone. When you re-download MW, you will have a brand new account (mini) started.
    Not great if you wind up nuking everything. Now if you have a Mac or PC of decent speed there is a much less invasive solution.

The downside is that it becomes addictive like eating potatoe chips, how I think I wound up with 62 Players and 5 factions.....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hightower,
    I would like to know if GREE plans on making more points available to those who missed the first 8 hour stage due to Timezone issues?
    As it stands the event is over before it has begun for timezones that were sleeping for most if not all of the first 8 hour stage,this includes UK/EURO and probably more besides!
    You could maybe introduce a few 8 hour stages instead of 23 hour ones,that way any Timezone will get a chance to do 2 stages in a day.
    It's already over for so many who cannot get 50 points now,seems a shame for a new event to be ruined before it's got a chance.
    Other options like double points for a stage of two,or reduce required points needed for top prizes from 40-50 to 30-40.
    Plenty of option are available to level the playing field,as it stands it's simply unfair how this event has been timed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Hightower,
    I would like to know if GREE plans on making more points available to those who missed the first 8 hour stage due to Timezone issues?
    As it stands the event is over before it has begun for timezones that were sleeping for most if not all of the first 8 hour stage,this includes UK/EURO and probably more besides!
    You could maybe introduce a few 8 hour stages instead of 23 hour ones,that way any Timezone will get a chance to do 2 stages in a day.
    It's already over for so many who cannot get 50 points now,seems a shame for a new event to be ruined before it's got a chance.
    Other options like double points for a stage of two,or reduce required points needed for top prizes from 40-50 to 30-40.
    Plenty of option are available to level the playing field,as it stands it's simply unfair how this event has been timed.
    I agree. There is no way to realistically get them to the point to where its not worth trying.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Post Count
    I'd like some extra points as well please since the daily battle ends while I am asleep. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?