GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardcore Boss Discussion Thread

Development Team
    Post Count

Post Hardcore Boss Discussion Thread

Hey All!

We'd like to have a general post where people can ask questions and discuss the event; This way any updates we need to make on the post to clarify are all in one place.

Thanks!

Post Count
    Glad to see this wasn't an oversight because the units are really nice. I would say get rid of the 60 unit limit because these units can be lost easily. I did one attack and lost 14 of the jets and like 10 of the tanks. This doesn't make sense because the units are supposed to have a low loss rate and my casualty loss percent is -60% so why am I losing so much.

Also, I would have like to have known the Supply Drop acted as Health Packs before I bought one but its whatever, I'll have it when I need it. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out though!
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Post Count
    How is the group of players competing against each other determined?
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Does this mean Health Regen not used for epic boss and replaced by supply drops?
    Sounds like a gold grab to me,as usual....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Does this mean Health Regen not used for epic boss and replaced by supply drops?
    Sounds like a gold grab to me,as usual....
    I think there will still be regen, but the supply crates will speed things up. And the way the format will be set up, you'll most likely need to use tons of supply crates to keep up. So yes, this is their newest gold grab
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Development Team
    Post Count
    1) Health Regen does not affect this event. Thought it uses Epic Boss as a foundation, this is treated as a new type of event. It will not replace Epic Boss, however. EB will still be around.
    2) You should be losing fewer units by now. Keep in mind they are destroyed when people attack you through PVP as well. These are most useful during the HCB event since they decay at a decent rate.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Pidgeot is right, you lose 20 per attack sometimes.

Why do t you know this? Don't you play the game? How do you actually test it?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Has the boss strength been jacked up again so people with low accounts and minis get to a certain point and hit a brick wall?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So now I think we might have confirmation that the casualty rate reduction bonus does nothing. There is no way I should be losing this many units if they have a 2% casualty rate combined with my -76% casualty rate reduction bonus.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by elangomatt View Post
    So now I think we might have confirmation that the casualty rate reduction bonus does nothing. There is no way I should be losing this many units if they have a 2% casualty rate combined with my -76% casualty rate reduction bonus.
    This units (as stated by Hightower) are NOT AFFECTED by the casualty bonuses

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    This units (as stated by Hightower) are NOT AFFECTED by the casualty bonuses
    Thanks, I missed that part I guess. Seems a little silly to have a casualty rate reduction bonus and never use it since everything is indestructable now. Now that there is a destructable unit that makes our armies it doesn't use the bonus. That makes absolutely no sense but whatever, this is Gree(d) we're talking about.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Game is broke.

I just triggered a boss but the pop up screen is blank. It's showing an active boss with 1hr 52 mins left on the clock but I cant hit him because the screen is blank. Please fix ASAP!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred View Post
    Game is broke.
    and always will be broke

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    and always will be broke
    Yeah, buts it's more broke than usual. It started about 25min ago. Weird.