Hardcore Boss Discussion Thread - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardcore Boss Discussion Thread

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I guess crashing could be the reason I'm the only one scoring in my 5. Game is working fine for me on my android device, hasn't crashed once. I'll load it up on my iOS device so I can see what the crashing looks like. Just updated that os to 9.3, so we'll see.

Edit: So my iOS device is an ipod touch running 9.3. I just logged in, got a boss, and smashed him with no crash.
    Last edited by MajikUF; 03-21-2016 at 06:07 PM.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Proud Member of "Late Nite Killas"
    Former Member of "Strategic Air Command" (RIP Seal)
    Former Member of "Usual Suspects"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gameplay is fine for me. 2 years old iOS iphone 6. It crashed way more during last few days FL. Not once on this new EB.

As for the random team challenge, I'm thinking to slow down the boss killing after I secure the no.1 spot. Hopefully I'll get matched with weaker players tomorrow. What do you guys think ??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MajikUF View Post
    I guess crashing could be the reason I'm the only one scoring in my 5. Game is working fine for me on my android device, hasn't crashed once. I'll load it up on my iOS device so I can see what the crashing looks like. Just updated that os to 9.3, so we'll see.

Edit: So my iOS device is an ipod touch running 9.3. I just logged in, got a boss, and smashed him with no crash.
    Your awesome

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    On new boss screen it has an 8 hour window for daily event!!
    For euros this event starts at 10-11pm,so basically it runs while most are sleeping??
    Why an 8 hour window,it's not an even playing field and doesn't take into account time zones.
    Another oversight and unfair event as it is.
    You do realize that people in other times zones sleep too. It not something you euros do and no one else has too

Development Team
    Post Count
    Okay update on this before I update the update:

We have a build that should fix many of the issues Android users are experiencing. We've tested it and I've been told it will be live soon. As for compensation, if you were affected (we can tell) then you will receive free items that will help you through the event.

As for those who are concerned about the short first-day of the event, this is something we have already planned to change for the next event. The match-making time should be 2:00 PM PDT - 3:00 PM PDT just as other event change-overs occur.

Development Team
    Post Count
    Okay update on this before I update the update:

We have a build that should fix many of the issues Android users are experiencing. We've tested it and I've been told it will be live soon. As for compensation, if you were affected (we can tell) then you will receive free items that will help you through the event.

As for those who are concerned about the short first-day of the event, this is something we have already planned to change for the next event. The match-making time should be 2:00 PM PDT - 3:00 PM PDT just as other event change-overs occur.

Banned
    Post Count
    The casualty rate sucks. My main is -82% looses more than my mini with -0%. Now that is great gree math.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    The casualty rate sucks. My main is -82% looses more than my mini with -0%. Now that is great gree math.
    The Alpha units are unaffected by the casualty boost.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred View Post
    Game is broke.
    Some might say the game UNDERPERFORMED.
    Others say it NEVER functioned properly.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Some might say the game UNDERPERFORMED.
    Others say it NEVER functioned properly.
    Nope. It's broke.

Development Team
    Post Count
    Hey Everyone,

I have just been informed by our development team that we have just released a fix version on the Google Play store for the crashing issues. Please make your way there and update to the newest version.

I will be setting up a series of push notifications to hopefully alert the main community. Please spread the word if possible.

Thanks.

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    ok but what about ios???Fast to fix android and ios is left out still!
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No issues on IOS. Update your devices and stop using phones and tablets from 2012!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm done with this ****ing piece of **** app!!!! I don't have enough room on my tablet to update it because it takes up so much ****ing room. I had to clear the data so I could update another app and just FINALLY got this piece of **** data push to download for me only to have the ****ing games crash every time I try to kill the boss. Since I can't update the ****ing app, I won't be able to a ****ing thing to help my faction. I have three ****ing accounts that all use the same device!!!! I will be expecting my email from you mother ****ers of this forum giving me a warning or banning me for my language use!!!!

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambamgunz View Post
    ok but what about ios???Fast to fix android and ios is left out still!
    Can you please give us your device information? Unfortunately any issues related to the fix for android are not related to iOS as the main issue we saw was andorid specific.

All of the issues that we have majorly received were crashes from Android. If there is a similar issue with iOS, please let us know.

Keep in mind also that the Apple Review Process is much longer than Google's and if there is indeed an issue would take a bit more time to get through.