Hardcore Boss Discussion Thread - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Hardcore Boss Discussion Thread

Post Count
    There should be more daily points. No game I've ever played ever asked you to have the absolute max for the best rewards without some kind of leeway. If 50 is needed for best reward, then 100 points should be available. What happens if someone draws a person from Ghost or PR1? The whole event is over for that person. This is bad design.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Not great if you wind up nuking everything. Now if you have a Mac or PC of decent speed there is a much less invasive solution.

The downside is that it becomes addictive like eating potatoe chips, how I think I wound up with 62 Players and 5 factions.....
    I never nuked everything before making minis. I actually had an issue with my phone when I first got it and had to factory reset it a few times. The only problem I have no is too many minis that I don't even use

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hightower

Are we gona eventually be offered as prizes Regen bonus for this new EB?? it sucks right now the 100 minutes to regen,

All players with REGEN bonus feel "cheated"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    There should be more daily points. No game I've ever played ever asked you to have the absolute max for the best rewards without some kind of leeway. If 50 is needed for best reward, then 100 points should be available. What happens if someone draws a person from Ghost or PR1? The whole event is over for that person. This is bad design.
    You will have to spend more gold than them. Just as gree has planned it. I can't wait to see how much gold people will be spending on day 5
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Hightower

Are we gona eventually be offered as prizes Regen bonus for this new EB?? it sucks right now the 100 minutes to regen,

I believe that this event isn't going to replace epic boss just yet. Epic boss will still be around

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    I believe that this event isn't going to replace epic boss just yet. Epic boss will still be around
    probably, and that is why we will need a new health regen bonus towards the Hardcore bosses, as our current health regen that works for WD and Original EB, does not work here

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    You will have to spend more gold than them. Just as gree has planned it. I can't wait to see how much gold people will be spending on day 5
    Not that much as most people will now be unable to get the top mods so will settle for what they have, maybe a couple of big spenders who get matched will fight it out, but most will just go outside and enjoy the break......

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Oh boo hoo. If you draw a top player, you don't take first. Suck it up buttercup, not everyone is a winner. Even then, you still have 3 other players to compete against.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Hightower

I hope they don't. Look at the mess health regen created for those who didn't get any. Like FL, it at least slightly levels the field.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Event is terrible, don't like it at all.
    Stop with it. My Ipad has slow down very much and now i have every time crashes after 5 or 6 movements in the game.
    Even if you do nothing the game can quit.
    I don't see the fun in this event.
    And believe me, this is not the end. Now you can buy the Alpha units for money. Next time you must buy them for gold.
    Just Gree strategey. Never listen to players, only looking to make more money.

Keep this in your mind, before you say this is a nice element, because it is not.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Oh boo hoo. If you draw a top player, you don't take first. Suck it up buttercup, not everyone is a winner. Even then, you still have 3 other players to compete against.
    The toilet is over there. That's where **** goes.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The toilet is over there. That's where **** goes.
    If you know where it goes, why are you still here?

Post Count
    You ain't seen nothing yet with this company. First they make you spend spend spend for health regen bonuses and then they come up with this hardcore boss event in which your health regen bonus is useless. In the near future they'll come up with hardcore boss health regen bonuses which will make you spend spend spend again and supply drop refills for gold of course.
    It does not matter if the old style EB will still exist, the two boss events will simply alternate with two different health regens.
    Then a new style ILTQ in which your energy bonuses will be useless and make you spend spend spend again for the new style bonuses.
    Bottom line, this company does not act in the interest of the players, only in the interest of their own pockets.
    Say it ain't so !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How is the "compensation" provided to those of us affected by issues at the beginning of this event of any benefit to us? 60 Alpha Strike units???? We are only allowed to have 60 of those anyway. If we were already maxed out when added to our inventory, we see no benefit from them as there was probably no provision made for us to be able to go above the max number allowed. If I have to purchase the units lost anyway, it does me no good. As I have the cash to buy them anyway, cash to purchase the equivalent number needed is a waste. Why weren't we given points towards daily goals or gold? The unit we received is nice but doesn't make up enough for not being able to not participate either possibly costing us a better unit with a boost as we may have lost points from daily goals. I get that Gree always ****s over and never compensates properly, but I essentially just got ****ed all over wit their so called compensation not doing me any good. I await my warning for use of language lol

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm glad that I didn't just suddenly hit a wall at boss level 34. I am slowly approaching a boss that will beat me unless I use gold- and that is fine. I'll continue the event and grab some decent prize units while I can.