DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elixir crates

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Elixir crates

You pulled them from the store with 14 hours left on the quest - this needs to be addressed

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How was this not responded too by Gree ? They pulled the elixir crates with 17 hours left in the event - many players had over 5000 plus gems spent only to have their ability to finish the event taken away. Gree told all of us to bad - when all we asked for was the event to be extended to try and finish - this is out right ridiculous

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Gree, if you came to your senses and pulled the event because the odds were so bad, you need to either:

1). Give the unit to everyone who bought crates

Or

2). Give everyone thier gems back. You'll get them back anyway, and it's good for customer relations!
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Can this please be addressed - how is this even legal? You show the event is still active but the crates weren't available to buy with 17 hours left in the event. This is much worse than the time prizes were switched right before war.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I think that yesterday's Crate event ended too soon also.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought that the crates for the Health regen was going for 24 hours.
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    @Ipassbutter - is this ever going to be addressed by Gree? This event had the crates pulled with over 17 hours left to still try to finish in the event. Leaving players who spent thousands and thousands of gems with no way to finish. Tickets being ignored by Gree as well. This should be looked into. A yes or no if it will be looked into would be helpful �� - thanks Ipassbutter

Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Post Count
    The Elixir Crate will be available again on April 9th at 11:00AM PDT for 24 hours. This will give players an opportunity to finish up goals they may have started previously.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Be warned everyone--I spent over 15k gems on that crate event and was still missing 2 rares. GREE responded to my ticket saying the drop rates were working as intended. No way I will be wasting gems on that event again!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by belgario View Post
    Be warned everyone--I spent over 15k gems on that crate event and was still missing 2 rares. GREE responded to my ticket saying the drop rates were working as intended. No way I will be wasting gems on that event again!
    Honestly best way to get Gree to pay attention to the issues within the game is by not spending money. I personally stopped trying for crates with gems when they raised it to 25 needed to be open, what do they do, they see people are spending gems and raise the event to 35 needed to open. This is for an event that was difficult to get 10 with gems. Drop rate is tougher, rare units do not drop, once you reach a certain point you continue to get common units, no crate opens, no rare units and only a gambling technique to gain top level.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I forgot too thank you Ipassbutter for the help here !!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So, was anyone successful in getting the rare drop for 30% Health regen? Any differences in the re-release on the event?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    ******WARNING****** I see that Elixir crate event is back AGAIN.. WITH THE SAME LOUSY 2% chance of getting 5 rare units in order to get the 30% faster health Regen... The last time I tried this.. I spent way to much for a 2% chance at 5 rare units... And after MANY crates... I was STILL short 2 units t finish.... NOT FALLING FOR THAT AGAIN.. YOU CAN KEEP YOUR CRATES

Don't fall for it!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsrock9931 View Post
    Honestly best way to get Gree to pay attention to the issues within the game is by not spending money. I personally stopped trying for crates with gems when they raised it to 25 needed to be open, what do they do, they see people are spending gems and raise the event to 35 needed to open. This is for an event that was difficult to get 10 with gems. Drop rate is tougher, rare units do not drop, once you reach a certain point you continue to get common units, no crate opens, no rare units and only a gambling technique to gain top level.

He's not talking about the "box" event... He's talking about the "crate" event, where there's a crate for 25gems to open 1 crate or 70gems to open 3 crates

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I believe your odds on the last rare drop needed are like .04% - not very good. I know of couple players that are at 15 to 20k in gems and not gotten it - wow. They should have it based on odds but no luck

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    IPassButter, please offer this kind of unit as part of a limited time unit chain. Most gemmers will happily buy it there, instead of most ignoring this chest event, and the ones that try it being very unhappy when they can't win it.

So thousands of peeps buying it for 2050 gems each and being very happy, or a few unlucky suckers spending 8,000 to 20,000 gems and not getting it?

As a Businessman, I know which I would choose.
    Purple Squirrel