DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gree Mystery email

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Seems 1400 is the highest so far from a former big spender

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    700 gold for MW, 840 gold for Crime City. Kiss my rear end Gree. Never again will your games grace my devices.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Banned
    Post Count
    I never received an email and no gold. My dreams in life would come true if I did.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I never received an email and no gold. My dreams in life would come true if I did.
    Sarcasm for those not familiar.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I re-downloaded the game but no gold, what's the deal Gree?
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    I re-downloaded the game but no gold, what's the deal Gree?
    Another 'display error'?
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor Ourpalace's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have this standard reply.
    ---

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting Modern War Support.

We recently ran a promotion for certain eligible accounts. While it doesn't appear that you currently qualify for this particular incentive, be on the lookout for upcoming sales,other special offers that we'll be offering and running and future promotions which may include your account!

Thank you for taking the time to write in and share your interest and feedback!

Regards,
    Andrea

CC: 650 440 850.
    MW: 456 665 278.
    KA: 355 965 722.

Post Count
    Did anyone get their 'rewards'?
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Did anyone get their 'rewards'?

I've tried to locate one, just one tapper who received the alleged gifts.
    My rather large network of friends and their friends have scoured dozens of Group Me rooms.

So far we can report one Elvis siting, a Big Foot siting, a Michael Jackson siting, even a

siting of a mermaid, a merman, two unicorns, the Easter Bunny preparing to make his

rounds, and a guy in a cave with nail holes in his hands, but not one siting of one

recipient of the highly touted "gift package".
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    I received a gold package...... I got promoted My 10 gold should last a long time since only 10 gold doesn't get me anywhere. But if I would have received my 10 gold from last promotion I would have 20,but sadly I ever received that gold even though a ticket was sent in and a reply saying I reviewed my invisible gold. Good old Gree, always being playful.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I find this absolutely comical. My above posts about amounts of gold were just what they told me I would recieve if I downloaded again. Needless to say I haven't thought twice about installing their game again. And I use the term "game" loosely as its more of a game getting what you were promised as advertised as to the actual so called game. I have doubts if I ever even considered reinstalling this crap that I would ever see what they are promising. They have actually just sent me another email stating the same, false hope, sucker bait as they did a few days ago. Once again Gree, GFY. I'm insulted you even have my email address. Stop sending me your false promise and scam. Gree are nothing but common thieves.
    Last edited by Ajk; 03-26-2016 at 06:18 PM.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    I find this absolutely comical. My above posts about amounts of gold were just what they told me I would recieve if I downloaded again. Needless to say I haven't thought twice about installing their game again. And I use the term "game" loosely as its more of a game getting what you were promised as advertised as to the actual so called game. I have doubts if I ever even considered reinstalling this crap that I would ever see what they are promising. They have actually just sent me another email stating the same, false hope, sucker bait as they did a few days ago. Once again Gree, GFY. I'm insulted you even have my email address. Stop sending me your false promise and scam. Gree are nothing but common thieves.

A lesson out of a certain individual's political play book, HOPE AND CHSNGE, baby, HOPE AND CHANGE.

Make Modern War great again, bro.
    Hey Mac, got some spare change, I need a mere $5,000 to buy a bus ticket home because me old granny is dying and I just wanna kiss her cheek and hold her hand when she gets called to the great beyond. Can you help a dude with a rather large primate on his back, mate?

ROTFLMFAO
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 03-26-2016 at 09:22 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "