Changes to LTQ: Coal Miner’s Slaughter - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changes to LTQ: Coal Miner’s Slaughter

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Our European players are definitely disadvantaged. I do like the idea of starting the timer ticking down when individuals start the ILTQ questline....if that can't happen an alternative might be a start time adjustment

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This was a good LTQ. I liked the concept a lot. But it is also true that it puts many time zones in a massive disadvantage.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I'm Eastern USA and the Final Haste ended at 6am local time, which means that I had to finish before I went to bed. This ILTQ is inconvenient for all us us at one time or another. Starting the haste timer with our first hit would be great for everyone!
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Agree on the time zone and agree this was a more achievable quest. See Gree, the high level players that have worked hard to build strength should have an easier challenge, those that have lower time spent in the game should find it more challenging. My accounts vary over the near 4 years playing the game. I spent gems on all accounts but it was only because it was achievable. Last several quests you have had were not achievable unless over a mountain of gems were used. You are making progress to your customers. Keep improving and please do not screw it up, you are heading in the right direction.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Haste quests with times lower 12h will alltimes be unfair for a part of the players. May be those quests could start by time zone (local time 08.00 f.e) E1 would have the same chance.
    The Red Baron TRB

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    Greetings My Lieges!

We would like to let you know about some changes we have made to the upcoming LTQ event: Coal Miner’s Slaughter which begins at 3:00PM PST Monday March 21st.

1.) We have lowered the number of normal and heroic goals in the chain. The normal goal chain has been changed from 20 goals to 15 goals. The heroic goal chain has been changed from 30 goals to 20 goals.

2.) In addition we have changed the structure of the haste goal requirements. There will now be separate haste goal chains for the three difficulty levels of the LTQ. So a Haste: Beginner, Haste: Normal, and Haste: Heroic goal chain. There is also a wrapper prize for completing all haste goals. The haste goals will be organized in chains with shorter windows. For example:

Haste: Beginner 1/5 must be completed within 4 hours of the event starting.
    Haste: Normal 1/4 must be completed within 8 hours of the start of the event and
    Haste: Heroic 1/2 must be completed within 16 hours.

Note: Players can complete the normal LTQ wrapper without completing any of the haste goals. The haste goals represent an extra challenge for extra rewards.

We appreciate your participation and wish you good fortune in the event!

Overall, we liked this event. (It would be nice if you can have the "Haste" clock start with the first hit though)

The current ILTQ, "The Collier's March". Is just like the ILTQs we have been having. 5200 energy for Normal, 32,885 for Heroic. I thought we saw the last of that kind of LTQ.
    Purple Squirrel