Changes in Conquest of Kings: Battle at the Blighted Woods - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Changes in Conquest of Kings: Battle at the Blighted Woods

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    The fixes have been applied. We apologize for the delay.
    What happened to that unit in the store ???? New unit DORFF THE LEADER - 4% infantry derfense and 0 cost ?????

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunagirl View Post
    Thanks but serious issue with wins not counting towards Indy
    One of our heavy hitters lost credit for @ 200 wins. He'll finish anyway, but many others will be screwed.

Gree how are you going to fix this?
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Ok Indy is as follows
    1). 5 wins
    2). 2 wins
    3). 5 wins
    4). 6 wins
    5). 7 wins
    6). 10 wins
    7). 20 wins
    8). 20 wins
    9). 50 wins
    10). 75 wins
    11). 50 wins
    12). 50 wins

Total 300 wins. That's 4.22 wins for all 71 hours of war. Not too bad if you gem a bit and / or have good Health regen.

But the win totals started over for the first few hours of the war, and then we got stuck on whatever level we were on when Gree fixed the quest. So in reality, this war we may need double the number of wins that were "intended"

All in all, not a bad quest. But please don't push free players out of the game. They have no chance at finishing EB, RB and now war. Frustrate them too much and they will quit.
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 03-19-2016 at 05:41 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks Purple

At this point I think that Gree just needs to bag the streaks - we plan tough legendaries intentionally between streaks but Gree doesn't even know what streaks are now> (Heroic after normal - really????)

Wonder what the total guild win requirement is?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    Thanks Purple

At this point I think that Gree just needs to bag the streaks - we plan tough legendaries intentionally between streaks but Gree doesn't even know what streaks are now> (Heroic after normal - really????)

Wonder what the total guild win requirement is?
    35 wins
    32 wins in a row, but nobody has any clues as to how many streaks they have.

Sounds like I Pass Butter thinks we should get out 35 wins before they tell us the streak breakdown. We're forgetting about the streaks (since we don't know what they are) and are going for rank and wins. I really don't see any other way to play this at this point.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It seems that so few can post on the forum that they're starting come to me to post:

pls post even t5 guild does not have 50 gemmers
    this will lead to gemmers forming new guilds n free players will b shut out n leave n consequence will b less peeps playing leading to end of ka
    p.s (colorful language deleted)
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Actually, lets take IPB at his word and assume that streaks don't start until after wins are completed.

We will adjust our strategy to that and expect to be compensated if this is adjusted after the fact. I have screenshots. It is impossible to plan streaks if we don't know what they are and they cant be same as previous war.

Thanks for making our weekend easier.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Ok Indy is as follows
    1). 5 wins
    2). 2 wins
    3). 5 wins
    4). 6 wins
    5). 7 wins
    6). 10 wins
    7). 20 wins
    8). 20 wins
    9). 50 wins
    10). 75 wins
    11). 50 wins
    12). 50 wins

Total 300 wins. That's 4.22 wins for all 71 hours of war. Not too bad if you gem a bit and / or have good Health regen.

But the win totals started over for the first few hours of the war, and then we got stuck on whatever level we were on when Gree fixed the quest. So in reality, this war we may need double the number of wins that were "intended"

All in all, not a bad quest. But please don't push free players out of the game. They have no chance at finishing EB, RB and now war. Frustrate them too much and they will quit.
    After 300 wins is there any heroic or additional need for wins above 300?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsrock9931 View Post
    After 300 wins is there any heroic or additional need for wins above 300?
    11). Has a 5% Infantry attack boost
    12). Has a 3% Alliance attack boost.

That's it!

Another relayed post:

I think they need to add heroic purp. Those that gem will get the 300 quickly. Then no more reward chance or motivation.
    I agree that they needed to do something for non gemmers and this helps them. But nothing for the gemmers.
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 03-19-2016 at 08:45 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Another relayed post:

I think they need to add heroic purp. Those that gem will get the 300 quickly. Then no more reward chance or motivation.
    I agree that they needed to do something for non gemmers and this helps them. But nothing for the gemmers.
    You'd have to have ridiculous regen to be able to get 300 wins gem-free (which a free player is unlikely to have). But I am glad that they gave us a goal that is somewhat attainable. It's not as big of a slap in the face as other recent changes.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunagirl View Post
    Thanks but serious issue with wins not counting towards Indy
    I just completed the 300 win Indy quest chain. But I needed 350 wins to get it since I we lost credit for many kills in the beginning. How are most players going to be able to get an extra 50 wins?

It's a couple of nice boosts in Indy, but I don't think that too many guilds finish the United Front guild quest, especially with your error making it harder.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I lost loads of wins on the indy chain, getting stuck at 10/12 without hits counting.
    And the streaks, 32 wins in a row? Will the wins from normal carry over till heroic or is it expected to start after the normal part? With the insane matchup times that is not even possible to achieve. First match we waited 17 minutes to be matched, and long matchup times are getting pretty annoying to say the least.
    Could immunity get shortened? So we could meet guilds over again in say after 10 hours of immunity? Since we see less guilds now, might be something to look into.
    There are real people behind avatars!🌹

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Noor View Post
    I lost loads of wins on the indy chain, getting stuck at 10/12 without hits counting.
    And the streaks, 32 wins in a row? Will the wins from normal carry over till heroic or is it expected to start after the normal part? With the insane matchup times that is not even possible to achieve. First match we waited 17 minutes to be matched, and long matchup times are getting pretty annoying to say the least.
    Could immunity get shortened? So we could meet guilds over again in say after 10 hours of immunity? Since we see less guilds now, might be something to look into.
    Simple fix to grow guilds and members is for Gree to be customer friendly and not alienate them with ridiculous events and goals.

Post Count
    IPB. I just got my 300th win but because I was stuck on 7/12 for so long i have not yet cleared 10/12 yet. I will now need over 400 wins to finish. I am out of gems and have to hit the wall with all of my attacks because many in the guild are waiting to till it's down before they hit so they can get wins and advance in the individual. Means i have no shot at finishing now. Did you say how you were going to fix this but I missed it? Or am I just out of luck as usual???

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Exchange in a founder's room:

just a question : you need 300 wins for indi right?
    anyone else having a prob that not all wins count for the quest? And sure i don't have so much defense wins

Sort of yes

It's supposed to be 300 wins, but a bunch of wins in the first couple hours didn't count because GREE had their heads up their (colorful language deleted)

Gree, how are you going to fix this?
    Purple Squirrel