What does the player base think of this Raid Boss? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does the player base think of this Raid Boss?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I know its been covered but for me, yes it was a nice change and glad Gree tries to change things but here comes the however, I'm in the UK so funnily enough I missed the start then I have to work so 18 hours later I can finally start hitting lvl 80 bosses, so yes could not get the drops for the first 3 lvls of Indi quest, then either farm or buy orbs for only a chance drop rate, yes I completed it but I won't next time round and comes back to start times in everything you do Gree think about your player base outside the USA

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    I know its been covered but for me, yes it was a nice change and glad Gree tries to change things but here comes the however, I'm in the UK so funnily enough I missed the start then I have to work so 18 hours later I can finally start hitting lvl 80 bosses, so yes could not get the drops for the first 3 lvls of Indi quest, then either farm or buy orbs for only a chance drop rate, yes I completed it but I won't next time round and comes back to start times in everything you do Gree think about your player base outside the USA
    I'm USA and I couldn't get any hits on the lower level bossed during the Normal quest either. We had to farm them after we finished. There were only a few low level bosses needed and they are all one hit kills. You didn't miss anything, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The orbs of the EB legendary were missing. Top 10 uilds had a lot of players doing legendary and getting a lot of orbs during it. Now most finished after normal or even before.
    The Red Baron TRB

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Besides the lack of orbs I enjoyed the new format. I like that it brings the community together, helping out eachoter. It turned into a big social event with loads of jumping. We got to help lots of guilds finish, and that is pretty awsome.
    båAnd I see orbs have started to drop now, please don't change them again mid cycle so we loose all we farm now.
    There are real people behind avatars!🌹

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    The orbs of the EB legendary were missing. Top 10 uilds had a lot of players doing legendary and getting a lot of orbs during it. Now most finished after normal or even before.
    My guild has been top 5 the last 2 wars, and we didn't have anyone go for Legendary. We had @ 4 or 5 that finished the 150 kills. Since Legendary was increased to @ 155 kills instead of the usual 35, we saw the writing on the wall, so to speak. So that's a lot of orbs we didn't have since usually we had maybe 20-30 toons complete EB previously.

GIVE US LOTS MORE ORBS, then the RB would have been pretty good
    Purple Squirrel