Thread: Its time gree!

I will never back down... that's my ninja way!

Its time gree!

Let us fuse epics for DF armors!

Its time there are way to many epics to fuse.

There is more DF armors now then there was epics back when we could fuse 4 stars to get epics so why ant you letting us fuse DF armors already.

This needs added be a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Shippuden View Post
    Let us fuse epics for DF armors!

Its time there are way to many epics to fuse.

There is more DF armors now then there was epics back when we could fuse 4 stars to get epics so why ant you letting us fuse DF armors already.

This needs added be a good time.
    I agree. If I was a new or f2p player on KnD global server, what is there to play for? The game is based around obtaining DFA (I'm ignoring SFA as they are too rare to matter right now). You can't get plus epics from fusing, just chest or heroic. You can't get DFA except from top pushes or chests. You have to give newer players something to keep playing for, and if I was in their shoes stuck with old regular epics, I would find the whole thing so frustrating I would just quit.

First and second generation DFA should be made fuseable - and soon. We have people in our guild who have been playing the game for a couple of years and still don't have a DFA. That's just wrong.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    I agree. If I was a new or f2p player on KnD global server, what is there to play for? The game is based around obtaining DFA (I'm ignoring SFA as they are too rare to matter right now). You can't get plus epics from fusing, just chest or heroic. You can't get DFA except from top pushes or chests. You have to give newer players something to keep playing for, and if I was in their shoes stuck with old regular epics, I would find the whole thing so frustrating I would just quit.

First and second generation DFA should be made fuseable - and soon. We have people in our guild who have been playing the game for a couple of years and still don't have a DFA. That's just wrong.
    I disagree. For new players, I feel like there's a decent enough progression to the game. And that's get some decent epics, upgrade those. Do a few T50 "pushes" (if you want to call T50 a push) to get some better epics, then save up your gems and start doing some raids, whether those raids are T30 or T10, whatever.
    Dragonforged is just a title. Total stats are the thing that matters. Top tier epic+ are just as good as bottom tier DFA, some are even better than DFA. There was an event a few weeks back where Gunslinger+ was the T50 and Astra was the T30. The thing is though that Gunslinger had more total stats than Astral after factoring in guild bonuses. It was stupid. Nobody should have been trying to go T30 that event.
    Honestly, if I had the choice between a 4800 stat epic and a 5000 stat DFA, I'd go with the epic every time because I know that epic is going to be maxed. DFA are such an incredible pain in the ass to max. Especially those last 5 levels.
    If GREE would let us combine to get Molten Robes, I'd do everything I could to get those, sure. But that's not gonna happen. They're gonna let us combine to get Astral Array or Darkscale Battlegear. Nobody should want those.
    iOS

df has been around for almost a year now.... its time.

Gree has to make more money forcing people to buy more armory slots first.
    You have to understand, it's a company and a company has to make money.

Who would want to wait any longer until finally be allowed to fuse 10 'Avian Aegis' though. lol
    Last edited by roookey1; 03-25-2016 at 02:52 PM.

I asked that a month ago. As far as pushes are concerned I respectfully disagree with you hoticehunter. It's time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hoticehunter View Post
    I disagree. For new players, I feel like there's a decent enough progression to the game. And that's get some decent epics, upgrade those. Do a few T50 "pushes" (if you want to call T50 a push) to get some better epics, then save up your gems and start doing some raids, whether those raids are T30 or T10, whatever.
    Dragonforged is just a title. Total stats are the thing that matters. Top tier epic+ are just as good as bottom tier DFA, some are even better than DFA. There was an event a few weeks back where Gunslinger+ was the T50 and Astra was the T30. The thing is though that Gunslinger had more total stats than Astral after factoring in guild bonuses. It was stupid. Nobody should have been trying to go T30 that event.
    Honestly, if I had the choice between a 4800 stat epic and a 5000 stat DFA, I'd go with the epic every time because I know that epic is going to be maxed. DFA are such an incredible pain in the ass to max. Especially those last 5 levels.
    If GREE would let us combine to get Molten Robes, I'd do everything I could to get those, sure. But that's not gonna happen. They're gonna let us combine to get Astral Array or Darkscale Battlegear. Nobody should want those.
    The fact is, the vast majority of players are kids and teenagers. And I'm generalising a bit, but for many young uns they don't care about stats, they just want a DFA. They also don't have the patience to save gems nor the means to pay for them. I GM a guild on EU Server and I am constantly fire-fighting trying to explain that a) the legendary+ they have just fused away is stronger than the epic they got from the fusion and b) gems should be saved for raids only (as that is when we push) and everything in chest is way behind the fuseable epics. They don't care. All they see is the shiny green stars. And they want everything NOW, they don't want to wait. The same applies to global and DFA. If I had a gem for every time I heard "I just want a dragonforged" I'd be unretired by now.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Not only do they need to make them combinable. They may need to start using them for heroic mode as well. Or make a new mode that's a little harder for dfs.