GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dummy Teams in FRONTLINE !!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    If you bump up your score with a mini faction you are in control of,would you call that playing Fair?
    I wouldn't say that's fair. But, I suspect the PERPETRATORS think its fair.

If you wanna earn wins and rank why create fights you cannot lose,that's why I feel it's unfair.
    At this point, does ANYTHING matter in this "game"?

I think not. But, what DEW I know? NUTTIN, I'm just another dummy on the Internet.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I wouldn't say that's fair. But, I suspect the PERPETRATORS think its fair.

At this point, does ANYTHING matter in this "game"?

I think not. But, what DEW I know? NUTTIN, I'm just another dummy on the Internet.
    Likely. I experimented with my 5 test factions last FL and even though I set them up with equivalent stats and number of players as well as declaring simultaneously (5 factions triggered on 5 devices within a second of eachother). I got no matches with these groups this FL. I've been testing this for the past 4 FLs and have had matches. I think that it can easily be perpetrated by setting up with similar numbers of players as that appears to be part of the equation. Also how to try and avoid hitting top teams.......
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Seems some Teams will try anything rather then play the game FAIR !!

The latest little trick is Create Multiple Factions of minis and Declare at same time hoping to match with "dummy Team" and knowing they can bump up points on Nodes without the threat of ever losing!!
    Not saying Faction Names but let's just say they have FORM on bending the Rules.

If you INSTRUCT OR tell members to play like this it's pathetiC OR Plain cheating,hope you enjoy your Ill gotten gains AGAIN !
    I do not agree completely with you nor do I really disagree.............but let me ask you this

how much different is making dummy factions to get a "better" match than all those factions that pay the Docbot so they can declare during WD coordinading with other similar rank factions compared with all those other factions that do not pay docbot and have to scout every battle.............so those that pay docbot are "cheating"??

How about those big factions and big hitters that jump to other small factions to help them during RB and EB?? are they also "cheating" or being unfair to all those other small factions that do not get help during RB and EB?

I mean, this team is not breaking any TOS by making dummy factions to get "better" matches and max their points and loke AO (Agent Orange) posted, he had tested this with his many mini factions and does not always work

One thing that I do know is UNFAIR..............is gree starting SPEED events that only last 3 to 4 hours when it is night time for lots of players and they do not get an opportunity to participate in the SPEED portion of the event................now that is unfair

oh well....."poteito", "potato"............in the end it is all the same, eventually game will terminate and everyone will end up with exactly the same final prize..............Nothing, not even the pixels they so much fought and spent for as nobody will be able to log into the game........................so I suggest to just have fun with what you can, if you are not having fun and still playing this game......................you need professional help........................sometimes I feel I needed...............lol

Post Count
    Can they set up their bots to recycle units automatically for them in order to raise the cash to buy gunners? Or is that still a manual process for them?

Isn't there someone from sup in that faction now? Wonder if sup used to use bots as well?

It seems the only factions that really don't like it are the ones that get bumped down in t10.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Nothing have ever changed.
    Nothing will ever changed.
    You must be your own change.
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Post Count
    FWIW, I believe the matching algorithm considers:
    • Faction size
    • Average faction stats
    • Total faction stats
    • Faction's current rank
    • Faction's last rank
    • Time spent waiting for a match

Forcing a good match is just as hard as avoiding a bad match.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    FWIW, I believe the matching algorithm considers:
    • Faction size
    • Average faction stats
    • Total faction stats
    • Faction's current rank
    • Faction's last rank
    • Time spent waiting for a match

Forcing a good match is just as hard as avoiding a bad match.
    That's WD algorithm,I'm talking Frontline.
    There is no pattern to Frontline except when you declare,you must have seen teams from a wide variety of ranks because I certainly have.
    Seems once you matched a faction there is a timespan(some say 12hrs)but that's all.
    If you declare at same time with multiple factions you stand a good chance of getting matched with one.
    I've seen the screen of this faction(posted on groupme) of matching with one and sometimes two of their own mini factions.
    Don't think it's tough to plan a match in frontline because it isn't.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    I do not agree completely with you nor do I really disagree.............but let me ask you this

how much different is making dummy factions to get a "better" match than all those factions that pay the Docbot so they can declare during WD coordinading with other similar rank factions compared with all those other factions that do not pay docbot and have to scout every battle.............so those that pay docbot are "cheating"??

How about those big factions and big hitters that jump to other small factions to help them during RB and EB?? are they also "cheating" or being unfair to all those other small factions that do not get help during RB and EB?

I mean, this team is not breaking any TOS by making dummy factions to get "better" matches and max their points and loke AO (Agent Orange) posted, he had tested this with his many mini factions and does not always work

One thing that I do know is UNFAIR..............is gree starting SPEED events that only last 3 to 4 hours when it is night time for lots of players and they do not get an opportunity to participate in the SPEED portion of the event................now that is unfair

oh well....."poteito", "potato"............in the end it is all the same, eventually game will terminate and everyone will end up with exactly the same final prize..............Nothing, not even the pixels they so much fought and spent for as nobody will be able to log into the game........................so I suggest to just have fun with what you can, if you are not having fun and still playing this game......................you need professional help........................sometimes I feel I needed...............lol
    don't use that Dockbot matching system you mention but I'd say the difference here is even if you try to match another team in WD it would be another team and you would both fight and both have the same advantage,the system used here there is no fight,the faction bumps control points up on a node knowing without a shadow of doubt they will just score a little more with the "REAL" faction and by doing this they virtually double points gained.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I've learned over the years that any changes made only make things worse.
    I've learned that THEALMIGHTYGREE doesn't even listen to complaints, because players DEVOUR their "mystery meat" sandwiches served on moldy bread, and eagerly beg for more!

If that floats your boat and fills your belly, DEW enjoy!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    don't use that Dockbot matching system you mention but I'd say the difference here is even if you try to match another team in WD it would be another team and you would both fight and both have the same advantage,the system used here there is no fight,the faction bumps control points up on a node knowing without a shadow of doubt they will just score a little more with the "REAL" faction and by doing this they virtually double points gained.
    Same applies to WD, when you try to match with similar factions to "trick" the system and get legendary battles..............would not that be unfair to all the other factions that do not use docbot as these factions have "higher" chances at getting legendary/epic/premium battles and thus getting more points per hit than those factions not using docbot??

again...............I do not really care either way.........I play to have fun with all hte crap the gree provides.............thus I only do some events like FL battle every 8 hours, EB only play it with 1 accoutn as the others cannot pass boss 33 lol........... WD I try to skip as many battle as possible but I do some with my faction, LTQ I only do 1 and 2 on ultimate (lol)..................but I still somewhat have some fun with the game

Post Count
    That's WD algorithm,I'm talking Frontline.
    There is no pattern to Frontline except when you declare,you must have seen teams from a wide variety of ranks because I certainly have.
    Seems once you matched a faction there is a timespan(some say 12hrs)but that's all.
    If you declare at same time with multiple factions you stand a good chance of getting matched with one.
    I've seen the screen of this faction(posted on groupme) of matching with one and sometimes two of their own mini factions.
    Don't think it's tough to plan a match in frontline because it isn't.
    True, but both events use the same limits... And, the longer the wait, the looser the match can be, resulting in crazy mismatches like T10 with T200 & T300. It's much harder to quickly match 3 factions in FL than it is 2 in WD.

Factions can be matched again after 24hrs, but I'll see if I can get the FL rematch time confirmed as 12 or 24hrs... might depend on the length of the event, too.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It sounds to me like the ones having an issue with this strategy believe in only ONE strategy.....spend spend spend. Whoever spends the most wins. I may have misinterpreted this app when it was listed in the app store as a "strategy pvp game." Silly me.
    Would the naysayers prefer the game be played under contracts? So when you join a team you are locked in for 6 months or for a year. Leaders could even buy out a players contract (all that matters is money). You must also agree that if you are a top 10 team you will not fight teams outside top 50 (that would be bullying). No one should jump to their sister factions to help with Raid Boss (which for lower level teams is nearly impossible). For that matter you probably don't want sister factions or any other alliances that have been formed.
    For the elitists that play at the top maybe this is what you really want. To have your own special group of big money spenders that can belittle each other in chat rooms. To Hell with the other 100k players that play this game for fun and for the friends around the World that they have made playing it.

This is a Game. This is a Strategy Game. This is a War Game. Enjoy it or don't play it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aBigDek View Post
    It sounds to me like the ones having an issue with this strategy believe in only ONE strategy.....spend spend spend. Whoever spends the most wins. I may have misinterpreted this app when it was listed in the app store as a "strategy pvp game." Silly me.
    Would the naysayers prefer the game be played under contracts? So when you join a team you are locked in for 6 months or for a year. Leaders could even buy out a players contract (all that matters is money). You must also agree that if you are a top 10 team you will not fight teams outside top 50 (that would be bullying). No one should jump to their sister factions to help with Raid Boss (which for lower level teams is nearly impossible). For that matter you probably don't want sister factions or any other alliances that have been formed.
    For the elitists that play at the top maybe this is what you really want. To have your own special group of big money spenders that can belittle each other in chat rooms. To Hell with the other 100k players that play this game for fun and for the friends around the World that they have made playing it.

This is a Game. This is a Strategy Game. This is a War Game. Enjoy it or don't play it.
    I do enjoy it otherwise I wouldn't play it or wouldn't bother with this forum.
    Also nothing to do with spending as EVERY TEAM that finished below this faction in this event was affected by this underhand system of playing the game.
    As you said it's a game,if you get satisfaction by beating yourself fair enough but that contradicts the meaning of a "GAME"
    As you describe "strategy PvP" what is the meaning of PvP?....silly me,thought it meant Player Vs Player and not Player Vs Themselves....
    Last edited by Hobbs; 03-15-2016 at 12:45 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aBigDek View Post

Did you actually type this or did you have your bot do it for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You guys give me way too much credit with all the talk about bots and stuff. I'm just a poor construction worker.

Hobbs' secretary actually wrote it Pro Bono for me.