Thread: Dummy Teams in FRONTLINE !!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Let me guess, Hobb is from TTO?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo13 View Post
    Let me guess, Hobb is from TTO?
    You are missing the point,I'm not bringing this subject up because I missed a few extra pixels,I'm bringing it up because I feel it's not within the spirit of a game to bend rules...
    And just for the Record I ain't with TTO but that's irrelevant.

Lurker
    Post Count
    What you guys need to understand is that instructors made a name for itself as being one of the first streak teams to repeatedly be successful at completing the Win goals while spending the least amount of money to play the game. Instructors are not cheats and they're not hackers ! they are just extremely creative in their approach to the playing of this game. While the majority of us players in modern war play to beat one another and establish dominance... instructor's style of play is a bit different . They not only like to try and beat those teams who do spend a ton of money / Gold playing the game, but also to beat the games creators and moderators by exploiting their ineptness !

For me personally I applauded them for their creative thinking. The fact of the matter is this ... Many companies create games conceptually for people to enjoy with the dual purpose for them to enjoy profitability. They then serve to be good stewards of that creation seeking long term profitability. Others like Gree are just so friggin obvious in their " GREED" that even Stevie Wonder can see them working ...

The fact of the matter is that not everybody has the " deep pockets " that most of the top 50 -100 players have ! So you see... The more guys like sandman / BB Ying and others spend ... the further the game distances others to be able to be competitive without overspending and hurting themselves at home economically !

Well, Enter the leadership of Instructors Corp .... They found a way to be able to compete / get better stat growth and spend less .... While not hacking ! Not Glitching !

They simply got intelligently creative and exploited the idiots who manage the game .... No I say to this room that IC is legit in what they did and like all of us they love to play the game ... They just don't want to have to claim BK or have the bank foreclose on their mortgage to do it .... And not everybody is able to dig as deep as some of us.

So where does that leave those like IC members who are just as competitive as the rest of us ?

Not all wars / Battles are won by the fittest / strongest / best armed .... Some fights go to the smarter guys who exploit their opposition ... Like the stupid ass Red Coats marching three or four abreast beating their drums while our forefathers sat in trees and behind shrubs picking them off ... We're we better than the Red Coats ? No just smarter !

So in closing I say to all you haters and most of all ...... ALL YOU HYPOCRITES ... How is IC any different than all you guys working back room deals for legendary match ups ? You are using your social connectivity to broker an advantage in trying to sync up declare times ! So let's be honest here .... Your no damn different .... ALL THE TOP TEAMS DO IT .....So let's get off our high horse and out from behind those glass houses if your going to pick up and throw stones !

As was once said .... Don't hate the player hate the game !

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sup? Didn't know it still existed? Yes there is at least one ex sup player in that team, and no, sup did not use bots. Yes that team does use bots. Next question?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No that team does not use bots. You've never played there and you wouldn't know Speed Ump.
    And I never knew anyone at SUP that used bots or any leadership at SUP that would have allowed it.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    @Abigdek....

Lol. There are nowhere near 100k people playing this game. Best estimates put it at 10-20k.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Hmmm what I found interesting. So factions are changing their faction names?

Is that true? If so considering that support moves at a glacial place how is it possible to hit a 30 minute time window.

This I find far more disturbing given the implication that there may be some internal help going on or worse….

As for the matching business, well I can see doing it back when the game was taking up to 45 minutes to match up 3 factions
    but now with relaxed parameters to take into account declining participation I'm not sure how useful this is. Wouldn't it be counter
    productive to play with yourselves? Hmmm that didn't sound right….

Personally I don't care, not because I've tested this theory before but because I don't think in the greater scheme of things there
    is that huge a tactical advantage doing this since you aren't stealing battle points from other factions, just subsets of your own.

What I would find interesting is a 'Deploy All' button for each of the four available units. Would likely blow up the server in the last 60
    seconds of a FL battle but that might drop in a bit more strategy and a lot less stupid repetition. It would also help to reduce the number
    of pop ups that come up and screw you up at critical moments.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Sup? Didn't know it still existed? Yes there is at least one ex sup player in that team, and no, sup did not use bots. Yes that team does use bots. Next question?
    Hmmm, not sure about that.

Unless you can tell me how someone in sup was able to deploy over 12k deploys in a 30 min FL battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Hmmm what I found interesting. So factions are changing their faction names?

Is that true? If so considering that support moves at a glacial place how is it possible to hit a 30 minute time window.
    Factions have often changed names, but not within same war, that's not done supposedly. Last time I did it, it was 24-48 hour turnaround.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    Hmmm, not sure about that.

Unless you can tell me how someone in sup was able to deploy over 12k deploys in a 30 min FL battle.
    I'm sure they have enough gold to deploy that amount but I don't think that type of tapping would be possible with the amount of lag and pop ups that you would have to deal with. Unless the device they use has no lag and is super fast.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I'm sure they have enough gold to deploy that amount but I don't think that type of tapping would be possible with the amount of lag and pop ups that you would have to deal with. Unless the device they use has no lag and is super fast.
    For what it's worth, I have a newer iPhone 6 and I can deploy 2 full accounts at 2 minutes left in FL and that's including the time it takes to switch accounts. I'm sure 12k deploys in 30 minutes is possible.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    For what it's worth, I have a newer iPhone 6 and I can deploy 2 full accounts at 2 minutes left in FL and that's including the time it takes to switch accounts. I'm sure 12k deploys in 30 minutes is possible.
    Then Gree needs to make everyone's platforms the same. I also have iPhone 6 and there is no way I could deploy 2 full accounts in 2 minutes. I would need at least 5-6 minutes. And that is being generous.

It lags bad, pop ups, and sometimes it doesn't even count my deploys. Plus it will shut my app down multiple times.

At least you and others are able to have it load quickly.

Post Count
    The BIG problem with trying to take advantage of this method in Frontline is the THIRD faction you come up against - unless you can guarantee getting matched with your 2 mini factions you have no way of knowing what a node will go for

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Noticed a few top 3 teams have players Instructing now, they wanted to cut their spending and realised that moving to that team was as good as frontline has 2 events per cycle instead of 1 WD.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    Lol, no its really not. Just try doing the math for the number of deploys per minute needed. We won't even discuss gold refills yet. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?