GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dummy Teams in FRONTLINE !!

Hybrid View

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Dummy Teams in FRONTLINE !!

Seems some Teams will try anything rather then play the game FAIR !!

The latest little trick is Create Multiple Factions of minis and Declare at same time hoping to match with "dummy Team" and knowing they can bump up points on Nodes without the threat of ever losing!!
    Not saying Faction Names but let's just say they have FORM on bending the Rules.

If you INSTRUCT OR tell members to play like this it's pathetiC OR Plain cheating,hope you enjoy your Ill gotten gains AGAIN !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Seems some Teams will try anything rather then play the game FAIR !!

The latest little trick is Create Multiple Factions of minis and Declare at same time hoping to match with "dummy Team" and knowing they can bump up points on Nodes without the threat of ever losing!!
    Not saying Faction Names but let's just say they have FORM on bending the Rules.

If you INSTRUCT OR tell members to play like this it's pathetiC OR Plain cheating,hope you enjoy your Ill gotten gains AGAIN !
    hmm... maybe they call it "strategy". But, this is an interesting twist to FL... kind of like streakers in war.

In Crime City, some of the top teams change their team name so their rivals think they're against a lower ranking team with less resources. Then, in the last mins, they change their name back to their original name so they show on the final LB. I think it's a dirty tactic, but oh well. I never had much respect for those teams anyway.

What happened to "all is fair in love and war"?

Post Count
    takes days to get CS to respond to requests for name changes and have been told after waiting a week that they cant change as faction locked please resubmitted after event.............guess what factions are locked 3 out 7 days EVERY WEEK
    485046391 & 565411567

Post Count
    (Oh really? I thought we could change faction names in MW, too... never looked, heh)

@Hobbs, why do you think it's cheating?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    (Oh really? I thought we could change faction names in MW, too... never looked, heh)

@Hobbs, why do you think it's cheating?
    If you bump up your score with a mini faction you are in control of,would you call that playing Fair?
    If you wanna earn wins and rank why create fights you cannot lose,that's why I feel it's unfair.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If you bump up your score with a mini faction you are in control of,would you call that playing Fair?
    I wouldn't say that's fair. But, I suspect the PERPETRATORS think its fair.

If you wanna earn wins and rank why create fights you cannot lose,that's why I feel it's unfair.
    At this point, does ANYTHING matter in this "game"?

I think not. But, what DEW I know? NUTTIN, I'm just another dummy on the Internet.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I wouldn't say that's fair. But, I suspect the PERPETRATORS think its fair.

At this point, does ANYTHING matter in this "game"?

I think not. But, what DEW I know? NUTTIN, I'm just another dummy on the Internet.
    Likely. I experimented with my 5 test factions last FL and even though I set them up with equivalent stats and number of players as well as declaring simultaneously (5 factions triggered on 5 devices within a second of eachother). I got no matches with these groups this FL. I've been testing this for the past 4 FLs and have had matches. I think that it can easily be perpetrated by setting up with similar numbers of players as that appears to be part of the equation. Also how to try and avoid hitting top teams.......
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    LMAO if factions could change names themselves there would bet 250 Ghosts and 250 Pheonix at start of each weekend or what ever they change to
    485046391 & 565411567

Post Count
    lol, sounds like more spent gold!

Post Count
    Hobbs, I agree that they are not playing the event as it was intendened, but it's no better than jumpers or streak teams. I wouldn't call it cheating (maybe GREE would, IDK), but IMHO they are trying to use the event's matching system to gain better rewards than they'd get thru regular gameplay. But, do you know how hard it is to force a match? It's hard and not really a new stategy now that I think about it. You might be the first to post here about it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Hobbs, I agree that they are not playing the event as it was intendened, but it's no better than jumpers or streak teams. I wouldn't call it cheating (maybe GREE would, IDK), but IMHO they are trying to use the event's matching system to gain better rewards than they'd get thru regular gameplay. But, do you know how hard it is to force a match? It's hard and not really a new stategy now that I think about it. You might be the first to post here about it.
    Well that depends on how many "Dummy Factions" you have!
    It's different then streak teams as that is avoiding each other and not fighting yourself.
    If every faction went down this road we would be matching and fighting ourselves with no chance of losing.
    What kind of event would that make? It would come down to who could create the most mini players/factions.
    It also takes the competition out of this event,and all for a few extra pixels you didn't actually earn.
    Last edited by Hobbs; 03-14-2016 at 03:09 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Same team that was involved last time in do with minis floating in and out, and why gree locked factions. Simple way to kill this one is only allow one game per device, physical device. Of course everyone with minis would have to figure out new devices to put them on. Or lose them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Same team that was involved last time in do with minis floating in and out, and why gree locked factions. Simple way to kill this one is only allow one game per device, physical device. Of course everyone with minis would have to figure out new devices to put them on. Or lose them.
    Yes Speed I believe it's the same team,heard they use programmes like bluestacks and other similar ones to create limitless accounts and claim they are beating the system.
    They are not cheating GREE they are cheating every other Team that chooses to play the game properly.

Post Count
    Well, if it becomes a problem, GREE will take measures against it, like locking factions or who knows what, but it won't be good.

"One bad apple... "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    On one hand I see their point, on another hand I'm not sure what they're doing is as simple as just that. I do know the time and effort involved is way more than I'm intrested in Doing.