DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dummy Teams in FRONTLINE !!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    Lol, no its really not. Just try doing the math for the number of deploys per minute needed. We won't even discuss gold refills yet. Lol
    You just need a better bot.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    For what it's worth, I have a newer iPhone 6 and I can deploy 2 full accounts at 2 minutes left in FL and that's including the time it takes to switch accounts. I'm sure 12k deploys in 30 minutes is possible.
    Define 2 'full' accounts. If you are talking dumping 250 Carriers in 2 minutes yes. 12,000 deploys will require 47 gold refills which given the ingame lage is not possible. Then factor in the required 100 deploys per second to reach that amount in 2 minutes and it is highly unlikely by just tapping like a banshee.

If you did 12,000 deploys in 30 minutes that would be 6.66 deploys per second but then you would loose time to pop ups though perhaps they stop at a certain point but also to the 47 gold refills required unless there is some way to increase your max deploys from the default 250.

Oh crap wait a sec, since I don't buy gold or use refills, that gold refill isn't to full top up all 250 deploys is it..... Can't remember what the number and is so that would be 47 x Xto top up all 250 deploys. So it's starting to seem rather unlikely...

But as I posted earlier, what is a lot more interesting is if factions can change their names during a FL battle as this cannot be done in game but only through support if it is even possible. But to have it changed within the 30 minute battle would be highly suspect since that implies internal tinkering or server hacking.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13