Ultimate Weapon LTQ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ultimate Weapon LTQ

Lurker
    Post Count

Ultimate Weapon LTQ

was just curious - why are you offering Super Tanks 1, 2, 3 and 4 when none of these will ever enter the army? Did you not realise that making them all consumable will render them useless?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I believe the thinking is that everyone will only get what they can achieve. So no extra units that don't make armies to recycle or slightly slowing down the stat gap. Beyond that, I see no point at all, and isn't enough to make the event worthwhile.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by asimmehra View Post
    was just curious - why are you offering Super Tanks 1, 2, 3 and 4 when none of these will ever enter the army? Did you not realise that making them all consumable will render them useless?
    You just described what this whole game has become.......useless.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by asimmehra View Post

Your questions made me smile with great pride.
    I suddenly felt flush, warm all over, because slowly you wonderful people are asking why.
    I DEW hope you continue to question yourselves, until you arrive at the FINAL ANSWER, leading to the ULTIMATE SOLUTION.
    Today was a very good day.
    We've arrived at our breakthrough.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Development Team
    Post Count
    The units themselves are not "consumable" in the sense that they are destroyed when used. They are only consumed when used in a goal to upgrade to the next version.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    The units themselves are not "consumable" in the sense that they are destroyed when used. They are only consumed when used in a goal to upgrade to the next version.
    Thank you for clarifying…....

Absolutely nothing.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post

Absolutely nothing.

A rather blunt, but extremely incisive interpretation. Thank you!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post

Absolutely nothing.
    Please refer to my first reply in this post: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ltimate-weapon

Hope it helps. TL;DR: We'll be refunding any units that are destroyed by the goals.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Please refer to my first reply in this post: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ltimate-weapon

Hope it helps. TL;DR: We'll be refunding any units that are destroyed by the goals.
    And we have to wait 15+ days for the script to be run?

And if we did not get the tanks or they are still missing, wait another 15+ days for CS to correct the problem?

Development Team
    Post Count
    The script will run at the end of the event and will return items consumed by incomplete goals. You will not have to contact CS as they will not be involved. Scripts are generally very fast.