GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate weapon

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Ultimate weapon

Need clarification on the Super Tank as I understand it from the post by the mods the items you collect get consumed when you reach the required amount to receive the reward. So does that mean you KEEP each level of reward as you progress or do you lose the lower level reward as the next level is completed?

The reason I ask is because I have completed the 1st level and got a pop up saying completed here is your Mk1 Super Tank with 3% Ground Defence. Only problem is I don't actually have the reward so how can you progress if your missing one of the requirements for the next level?????
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 03-12-2016 at 07:56 AM. Reason: by-passing language filter, that's a no no

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't think those units stay in your inventory. If they are consumable they are worthless. I wonder hoany players get suckered into spending gold to get a unit that will go away?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Isn't it "consumed" once you get the required amount for next level?
    If it runs like last "consumable" event,you had the unit until you got what was required to "upgrade" to next!
    Not a fan of this system,hasn't been made clear enough and surely you should get to keep what you earned!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I completed the MK1 and got the pop up as well. Unit is not in my inventory even though I have not earned the MK Ii yet

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I completed MKI and MKII but neither is in my inventory. Getting nice boosts on units that never arrive or are gone with the wind makes no sense.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post
    I completed MKI and MKII but neither is in my inventory. Getting nice boosts on units that never arrive or are gone with the wind makes no sense.
    Agree there. I just looked in my inventory as I got mk1+2 and notice it not there. Maybe as GREE are updating the system we might get a update/clarification but GREE don't normally say anything on how the games work.

Post Count
    getting really pissed off with the pop ups for the crap for this we've had 2 wars screwed because you suddenly get 4 or pops says you've got more crap that is pointless then you can't get enough deploys out

another quality Gree release thanks........... NOT
    485046391 & 565411567

Lurker
    Post Count
    only MK5 will reach your army, all the others are consumable and will be used up immediately for the next level

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Smile

THEALMIGHTYGREE giveth, THEALMIGHTYGREE taketh away.
    Blessed are those who DEW SUMPIN in any ALMIGHTYGREE game.
    Amen.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Development Team
    Post Count
    Hey folks,

There is definitely an issue with the way "consumed" items work in goals, right now. The behavior of "giving and taking away" is not intentional but a known issue. Here is how it works:

1. You receive Tank 1
    2. A Goal requires Tank 1 and Blueprint
    3. Tank 1 is consumed by goal immediately despite not having the Blueprint, yet.
    4. If you never complete goal by finding Blueprint, you lose the tank forever.

EDIT: We will be working with the devs to correct this issue in future events, and for those who lose and item but do not complete the following goal, we will compensate you via script at the end of the event.
    Last edited by [PM] President Hightower; 03-14-2016 at 08:36 PM.

Post Count
    so IF the x thousands can be bothered to trawl through xxK units trying to see if they do or do not have the unit an then submit tickets we can kiss goodbye to any response from CS for ever as they would never clear the backlog, personally i cant be arsed
    485046391 & 565411567

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Hey folks,

There is definitely an issue with the way "consumed" items work in goals, right now. The behavior of "giving and taking away" is not intentional but a known issue. Here is how it works:

1. You receive Tank 1
    2. A Goal requires Tank 1 and Blueprint
    3. Tank 1 is consumed by goal immediately despite not having the Blueprint, yet.
    4. If you never complete goal by finding Blueprint, you lose the tank forever.

We will be working with the devs to correct this issue in future events, but for now you will have to submit a ticket at the end of the event if you were supposed to receive an item and had it taken away by a goal that you never complete. That last part is important.

Note: We do have an interim fix for gaining Super Tank IV and V. Only I - III should have this problem.
    PH:

Do you think that perhaps would be easier to make and run a script that can determine what goal each players ended by the end of the event, and then give players the Tank of the prior goal, intead of getting SC 1000s of tickets and having players upset waiting at least 10 days for an answer/solution

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    PH:

Do you think that perhaps would be easier to make and run a script that can determine what goal each players ended by the end of the event, and then give players the Tank of the prior goal, intead of getting SC 1000s of tickets and having players upset waiting at least 10 days for an answer/solution
    That's exactly what we'll do. I'll update my earlier post.

Edit: I wanted to be super clear - A script will run for all of it. If you unlock a goal that requires an item, it will be consumed, even after the Mk III goal.
    Last edited by [PM] President Hightower; 03-14-2016 at 08:35 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    That's exactly what we'll do. I'll update my earlier post.

Edit: I wanted to be super clear - A script will run for all of it. If you unlock a goal that requires an item, it will be consumed, even after the Mk III goal.
    Just to be clear, you will be running the "script" to correct the "consumed" items and place them back in our inventory which will happen at the end of the event, 15+ days from now.

Between now and at the end of the event, just keep doing what we are doing and trust we will get all missing units?

I have submitted tickets in the past and have asked for missing units and i would say 50% of the time, i have gotten my unit after 2 to 3 weeks of waiting for CS to finally get to resolving my issue.

The other 50%, CS claims i never finished it and there is nothing can can do about it. Since I did not take a screenshot of every pop-up i get or did not get, they cannot help me or I cannot prove my case.

Or CS would just never respond and they hope I give up, which many times I have and I am sure so many others have.

Very disappointing when we have to keep a record of every reward in case we are missing them and cannot rely on the accuracy of your "work" so that things like this do not happen.

Do we really have to wait until the end of the event, 15+ days from now, for the script to be run?

Banned
    Post Count
    It's just more bologna from gree. Just sayin. Wish they would test st.uff before making events live.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 03-15-2016 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Bypassing the language filter is a no no & not cle.ver.