DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ultimate weapon

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Hey folks,

There is definitely an issue with the way "consumed" items work in goals, right now. The behavior of "giving and taking away" is not intentional but a known issue. Here is how it works:

1. You receive Tank 1
    2. A Goal requires Tank 1 and Blueprint
    3. Tank 1 is consumed by goal immediately despite not having the Blueprint, yet.
    4. If you never complete goal by finding Blueprint, you lose the tank forever.

EDIT: We will be working with the devs to correct this issue in future events, and for those who lose and item but do not complete the following goal, we will compensate you via script at the end of the event.
    Just tell us where the FKUC we can get the Targeting System that some got during the last data push!
    Or we will start to list all the glitchs (past and current) so people can get more Apple Store and Google Play refund.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Has anybody got a clue as to where to ring the targeting system for tank lll?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by giz View Post
    Has anybody got a clue as to where to ring the targeting system for tank lll?
    Some got it with the datapush, some say it's from U6, like the next iLTQ but it's not what is displayed...

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Some say it really doesn't matter where it is. Will it make any real difference if you get it or not?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    Some got it with the datapush, some say it's from U6, like the next iLTQ but it's not what is displayed...
    Its not from U6

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Some say it really doesn't matter where it is. Will it make any real difference if you get it or not?
    I'm just fed up of this game. For this event, we glitched so much of the other stuffs and now we're missing the Targeting System that others got. Half a glitch is kind of depressing.

I'm depressed like when they revoked the flying licence on droids or the unlimited gold on droids or the unlimited gold on ios or the free scouting from the first WD or the tree-spying or the account swapping.
    I'm depressed!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    See http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ltimate+Weapon for current breakdown of Ultimate Weapon goals and requirements.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Any response on this issue?
    I can confirm some received Targeting System and some did not.
    We have accounts in the same faction,who have done exactly the same in regards to all goals posted for ultimate weapon event yet some now got awarded Targeting system and some haven't?
    Seems it was awarded after last Data Push for some accounts....

Development Team
    Post Count
    Sorry about the delay, folks. Please see this post:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...49#post1553449

Post Count
    But where will the "advanced cannon" be that you need to complete this goal?

Development Team
    Post Count
    Please be patient, I am updating the Ultimate Weapon post with 1-3 events, daily. This mission was meant to last up to the rest of the month if you take your time, so the Advanced Cannon may not be coming for a few more events. I will update with more events shortly.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Please be patient, I am updating the Ultimate Weapon post with 1-3 events, daily. This mission was meant to last up to the rest of the month if you take your time, so the Advanced Cannon may not be coming for a few more events. I will update with more events shortly.
    Why do you guys keep coming out with confusing events while there are so many problems that need to be looked at with your normal events? I don't understand gree's way of operating.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Why do you guys keep coming out with confusing events while there are so many problems that need to be looked at with your normal events? I don't understand gree's way of operating.

Baffle, amuse, bemuse, confuse, and amaze the people; while orchestrating this TAPPALOOZA from behind the ROYAL curtain, the WIZARD OF GREE knows how to keep 'em tappin' .....
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "